Laugh Out Loud Moment

• Thread starter Deleted member 9925
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 9925

It can't be only us who have had some moments whilst swinging you've been in stitches we thought it would be good to share

For example our first meet i put my glasses on the side before starting play when all was done i popped them back on to see the glasses had completely steamed up so i started laughing soon all four of us were laughing. It seemed much funnier whilst a little tipsy but the memory makes me smile

Reactions: BoltonBiFemCpl
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Dropping a light on your guest was hysterical. Then it happened for a second time. :rofl:

T

Terryg

So there I was, a while ago, on holiday with a rather delectable young lady. We had been up and had a long leisurely breakfast. Back in the hotel room we were discussing where to go what to do that morning. One kiss lead to another lead to touches and caresses and clothes accidentally falling off. So there we were,knuckle deep, mouth and tongue and fingers working , a name shouting, leg shaking orgasm in the process..... there is a knock on the door "can I clean your room please"".... wtf, thoughts firing through my head like....panic, help, god don't come in , couldn't you hear what's going on!! In a high voice " no we're ok thanks"....I can see us look at each other now.... still laughing now as I write this.. Tx

S

Sammy

Recently
Sitting in bar n restaurant waiting to check in

Bleatherin away lots of silliness n flirting ... 10 minutes to check , thought I'd go loo quickly.

Quickly feck all . Slid the old fashioned bolt on the toilet door over .... ready to leave the loo .... feck feck bolt was stuck, I wiggled it n wiggled it and wiggled it , no joy ... didn't wanna be the girly that needed rescued

Bit more pressure .. trying not to break a nail ... 40 mins later(although I had no idea it was that long ) the phone pinged I ignored lol and with some brut force ....eventually bloody door opened

Went out to bar no sign of anyone ... feck where are they gone!!!

Looked at my phone .... where are you ??? Are you ok?

Thankfully the company in question knew me n knew I hadn't bolted

I we can laugh now but just for horrible moment lol we all thought WTF

Sx

D

Deleted member 9925

Another time during a meet it was coming towards the finale and the man with the mrs lost all strength in his legs as he came whilst in doggy style, as he slowly started to fall his Mrs dived across the room saying don't squash her don't squash her as he slowly sank to the floor i couldnt move for laughing

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
After the social in Manchester we went back to the hotel and opened the vodka and whilst lying on the bed i miss calculated how much space i had and rolled off the bed, we was both in hysterics for several minutes and still laugh about it today.

Vxxx

D

Deleted member 1030

While on holiday, in Hemsby, we went out shopping somewhere nearby. Mostly old people shops and the like but, in one, Lis found a very sexy, very lacy, very see-through babydoll. It was purchased and we carried on shopping. Later, when we got back to the chalet, Lis disappeared. There was a knock at the door and I opened it to a man in holiday park overalls. "Sorry mate, just got to check your gas meter. It'll only take two minutes." No problem, I told him and he stepped into the chalet, just as Lis jumped out of the bedroom, with a "Ta-daa!" wearing only the aforementioned lingerie.

I think I laughed, solid, for about 37 minutes.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
On holiday with our best friends who have no idea about our other life on here. my mate who is the class fool at the best of times decided it would be funny to drop his trousers as we left a bar a bit tipsy and started shouting its alright i like watching the 3 of them together as i love watching. it was not until he turned around i realised he was making out like he was wanking and he was gesturning towards us and his wife. the look on my wife face was fantastic and once we left them we could not stop laughing