Leaving

• Thread starter Deleted member 6795
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6795

Sorry but I have to leave this site. Its hard to navigate, I can't navigate my way arou d so end up not connecting with anyone and if I do chat to some one, it is hard to keep the threads going. To the people who I've chatted to on the odd occasion that I've managed to get somewhere, thank you and good luck.
All the best?

22 November 2019
Sorry but I have to leave this site. Its hard to navigate, I can't navigate my way arou d so end up not connecting with anyone and if I do chat to some one, it is hard to keep the threads going. To the people who I've chatted to on the odd occasion that I've managed to get somewhere, thank you and good luck.
All the best?
Look at my msg to you.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
All the best?
Shame to see you feel you have to leave , the site does take some getting used to but believe me it can be done with a little practice I manage and my computer skills are absolutely rubbish ...
TBH if you get involved in the threads from what I’ve seen you pop on and off but don’t stay long enough to get the benefits of the site , in my opinion that’s the best way to get used to things and how they work .. all the best if you do leave :tiphat: