Lingerie

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 March 2018
City
London
So where does everyone like to get their sexy lingerie from?

I'm always looking for new stuff, especially vintage inspired stuff.

My go to shops are normally

Hepburn & Leigh - worth signing up to their newsletter as they often have 70% off sales and email promo codes for various discounts.

What Katie Did - we love going to their little boutique in Portobello, a lot of the models on the website work in the shop, and are always dressed in the range under their clothes, they're also really lovely and helpful when choosing new items. Plus Tog gets to (try) and flirt :rofl:

Secret In Lace - Nice range of goodies, plus they use a lot of curvy older women to model the items which is great for giving you an idea what it will look like on older wobblier people like myself :D

Stockings Direct - for Stockings!

Stockings HQ - again for stockings

Then amazon for other odds and sods.

Muse xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Men are often the main purchasers of lingerie, mostly for their other halves; but if a man want to buy it for himself then good on him!
It would be nice to purchase some for someone to wear for me .... it may happen one day .... I don’t make a habit of wearing it myself unless someone twists my arm .... :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I used to work for House of Fraser. Hosiery department :whistle: it was one of the busiest departments. Just before Xmas hubby and I went looking for some stockings. Nothing at all on the high st. I resorted to Amazon but I’ll check those out. Thanks ;)

26 March 2018
City
London
I used to work for House of Fraser. Hosiery department :whistle: it was one of the busiest departments. Just before Xmas hubby and I went looking for some stockings. Nothing at all on the high st. I resorted to Amazon but I’ll check those out. Thanks ;)

I know the high street is rubbish for stockings, our local town has John Lewis, House of Fraser and Bentalls dept. store and they only seem to hold bridal hosiery, the only place guaranteed to have them is Primark - and they are actually fine for normal day to day use, they even do seamed ones.

Muse xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I know the high street is rubbish for stockings, our local town has John Lewis, House of Fraser and Bentalls dept. store and they only seem to hold bridal hosiery, the only place guaranteed to have them is Primark - and they are actually fine for normal day to day use, they even do seamed ones.

Muse xx
Blue Water has Victoria’s Secret ,Boux Avenue and Ann Summers..they all do naughty knickers :tiphat:

19 March 2015
So where does everyone like to get their sexy lingerie from?

I'm always looking for new stuff, especially vintage inspired stuff.

My go to shops are normally

Hepburn & Leigh - worth signing up to their newsletter as they often have 70% off sales and email promo codes for various discounts.

What Katie Did - we love going to their little boutique in Portobello, a lot of the models on the website work in the shop, and are always dressed in the range under their clothes, they're also really lovely and helpful when choosing new items. Plus Tog gets to (try) and flirt :rofl:

Secret In Lace - Nice range of goodies, plus they use a lot of curvy older women to model the items which is great for giving you an idea what it will look like on older wobblier people like myself :D

Stockings Direct - for Stockings!

Stockings HQ - again for stockings

Then amazon for other odds and sods.

Muse xx
Thank you for sharing these links. We spent some good time last night checking some of these out. Our favourites were these and we'll be buying from them at some point in the future :love: x

Hepburn and Leigh

Vintage Lingerie, Corsets and Seamed Stockings

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
Victoria’s Secret
Yes great stuff from there! (y)
I buy (my) tights and stockings from M&S we both love the 15 denier or less ones. Also Sainsburys has a good selection of tights.

I would love to try Wolfords ones but they seem ridiculously expensive
Indeed, the tights & stockings from M&S are just sheer quality.
See what I did there :D
There is nothing quite like the feel of good stockings running your hand up until you hit that area of flesh and know you are closing in on your desire
You're so right! I love the feeling of that, and the sensations of feeling stocking tops. :sneaky:
I have a thing for stocking tops... :whistle: :sneaky:

09917157-F7C1-4642-87FB-5F8E8FCEB63A.jpeg