Little Rituals And Comforts

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Hiya lovely people.

Out of curiosity, what little rituals and comforts do you do whilst preparing yourself for an event? Mine take nearly a whole day, though due to uni and work they've been spread across a few days.

I always have a quick but thorough shower, followed by a long relaxing bubble bath. I always use the same two bath bombs (alternating per event); karma and intergalactic from lush. I always wash and blow dry my hair. If I have the spare cash I go to professionals, otherwise I do waxing and a manicure at home. I make sure my hair is freshly dyed, and then I sit down and listen to the oxygen suit by Jean Michelle Jarre with a glass of water, a glass of pineapple juice, and a mug of tea. This little bit takes a good two hours before I've relaxed enough, and calmed my mind, before I dress. Oh and I change the bedsheets for when I get home, and lay out the stuff for hot chocolate

So what about you folks? Anything you have to do?

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Love it although on our first social i was a little drunk so by the time we got back to the hotel room i was just happy with getting in the shower and blow drying the hair and straightening it, getting glammed up and off we went. However we did everything the day before, my hair was dyed and Neil's hair was cut, we was hairless in every area and smelling gorgeous on the night so all good.

Vxxx

19 March 2015
Hiya lovely people.

Out of curiosity, what little rituals and comforts do you do whilst preparing yourself for an event? Mine take nearly a whole day, though due to uni and work they've been spread across a few days.
Does veeting my bum count? :D x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok so seriously, I get the face mask out the night before, debuff and add a little fake tan (if it's winter) (y) then if going to a club, full face and hair, killer heels and party frock ;)
If we have a guest coming then little less make up (maybe) good hair, pair of jeans and good top, I tend to slip into something more comfortable (not a coma) after a few wines, maybe some frilly nix (they don't stay on long) and a little gown of sorts, splash of Dior and way to go (y):sneaky::D

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
I refuse to look in the mirror for 3 days leading up to the event; 2 days before the event I begin a diet exclusively consisting of different types of haribos, 1 day before the event I wear my socks inside out and finally on the day I wash me bits

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I refuse to look in the mirror for 3 days leading up to the event; 2 days before the event I begin a diet exclusively consisting of different types of haribos, 1 day before the event I wear my socks inside out and finally on the day I wash me bits
Including the sour ones :whistle: