Live Sex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
15 March 2018
Me and my wife are thinking about signing up for us on live sex sites, and having sex live, but of course with masks. what do you think

D

Deleted member 5247

You should always try something that your curious about but it can be quite the turn off. The viewers are all budding directors. The calls of ‘stick yer finger up his bum luv’ etc can get irritating when all you want to do is put on a show.

19 March 2015
Thats is a good ideia
Well in this case and when you are ready to;
So, to do so - in chat, click 'groups' then the pencil sign - 'new group'.
group.png
From there, name it what you wish and then start speaking to people to see if they're interested in watching and if so, then you can invite them into the chatroom and go from there. You can even add a password to it if you wish, so only those you have spoken to and want in, can join. (y)
Good luck and have fun! :)

15 March 2018
Well in this case and when you are ready to;
So, to do so - in chat, click 'groups' then the pencil sign - 'new group'.
View attachment 51102
From there, name it what you wish and then start speaking to people to see if they're interested in watching and if so, then you can invite them into the chatroom and go from there. You can even add a password to it if you wish, so only those you have spoken to and want in, can join. (y)
Good luck and have fun! :)
but have there ever been a couple who have done this?

Reactions: Therapon
4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
It isn’t a lucrative endeavour I’m afraid. The kind of viewers those sites attract want it all for free and just move from cam to cam until they find it. Only the cammers with an existing rapport with their ‘fanbase’ actually make any money.

If being watched is your thing I would agree with @Lips_Pearls suggestion.
This is correct.

Depends on what you want to get out of it, OP

Reactions: Deleted member 6485