Looking For Suggestions Of Where To Go For First Time Swingers

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
E

Emandg

We have decided that we want to give swinging a go threesome with a lady and a foursome but have no idea where to go about setting it up or if to visit an event
Can anyone give us some advise?
Thanks xx

Reactions: No longer with us
D

Deleted member 6485

We have decided that we want to give swinging a go threesome with a lady and a foursome but have no idea where to go about setting it up or if to visit an event
Can anyone give us some advise?
Thanks xx
Hi both. There's a couple of socials on the agenda. One in September at the VATICAN and the other at Partners in Bury. Great way to let yourself in gently x

M

meet_the_fockers

Hi both. There's a couple of socials on the agenda. One in September at the VATICAN and the other at Partners in Bury. Great way to let yourself in gently x
Will pope be there.. :rofl:

25 February 2016

I went to the Vatican to see the swingers in the choir. Turned out they were singers. My mistake. I didn't like their music either, nothing but pope music

M

Mel007

VA..Vanilla Alternative. Worth a trip and you can stay over. Couples night is Saturday night. Very friendly and great fun. Huge hot tub and open plan play areas. Very safe environment. We can meet you there if you wont to go xXXX There is a social on 16th Sept..

D

Deleted member 3411

Ha ha... what fun spell checker CAN throw up...
VA..Vanilla Alternative. Worth a trip and you can stay over. Couples night is Saturday night. Very friendly and great fun. Huge hot tub and open plan play areas. Very safe environment. We can meet you there if you wont to go xXXX There is a social on 16th Sept..
Agree on VA and a social is a good start as you can meet and talk. No one will 'expect' you to play unless you wish. Is actually Fri 15th...and we can't be there..:cry:

M

Mel007

Ha ha... what fun spell checker CAN throw up...

Agree on VA and a social is a good start as you can meet and talk. No one will 'expect' you to play unless you wish. Is actually Fri 15th...and we can't be there..:cry:
You are so right.. Im at a party on the 16th Ha ha ....

Reactions: Deleted member 3411
M

Mel007

SOCIAL ON 15TH SEPT >>> FRIDAY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

D

Deleted member 6684

I like that you are a staunch catholic Deb. This Calls for a joke..

Holy Laugh

During Sermon at a Mass, the Priest said: "If I had all the Beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river".

And the congregation cried, "Amen! "

"And if I had all the Wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it in the river".

And the congregation cried: "Amen!"

"And if I had all the Whiskey and Rum in the world, I'd take it all and throw it in the river".

Again the congregation cried: "Amen!"...

The Priest sat down.

The Junior Priest then stood up and said: "For our closing Hymn, let's turn to page 126 of our Hymn books and sing, "We shall drink from the river".

The whole Congregation SCREAMED "HALLELUJAH"!!