Looks Or Lust

• Thread starter steve137
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

steve137

How rude of me a asked a question without saying what I think lol ,
For me it has to personality , you can lust over a image in your head but in reality it's not the same . Looks can be important only in the way as you have a type of person your interested in

Reactions: BlancoGoGo
27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
How rude of me a asked a question without saying what I think lol ,
For me it has to personality , you can lust over a image in your head but in reality it's not the same . Looks can be important only in the way as you have a type of person your interested in
Too true! How many times has that really fit, hunky guy turned out to be so up himself.....or that short, not very good looking guy been the life & soul of the party.....Sure, photos help give an idea of the person you're chatting to (looks at your pics, smiles....). For me (GG) on a forum like this, I like to see how a guy/ couple present themselves. Grooming, clothes, cheekiness (I'm not going to discuss dick pics again, honest!), and also politeness, attention to grammar, punctuation......

27 April 2015
Hmmmm, for us, it's a mixture, definitely personality and if pics are good too, :doggystyle: then who knows !!!
but in real life it's not as straight forward as that, you get a feel for the person by the answers they give, again as has been said, attention to details of grammar etc and how polite a person is to you, especially in the early stages of saying hello, and a good sense of humour, and as also has been said, a clean cut person, well groomed, and appealing to the viewer, all make for a workable scenario.
So many details, and all different jigsaw pieces for different people, but once assembled make a great completed picture !!
@The-A-Team

S

steve137

Too true! How many times has that really fit, hunky guy turned out to be so up himself.....or that short, not very good looking guy been the life & soul of the party.....Sure, photos help give an idea of the person you're chatting to (looks at your pics, smiles....). For me (GG) on a forum like this, I like to see how a guy/ couple present themselves. Grooming, clothes, cheekiness (I'm not going to discuss dick pics again, honest!), and also politeness, attention to grammar, punctuation......
Oh god that's me Blown it , rubbish spelling lol

S

steve137

Hmmmm, for us, it's a mixture, definitely personality and if pics are good too, :doggystyle: then who knows !!!
but in real life it's not as straight forward as that, you get a feel for the person by the answers they give, again as has been said, attention to details of grammar etc and how polite a person is to you, especially in the early stages of saying hello, and a good sense of humour, and as also has been said, a clean cut person, well groomed, and appealing to the viewer, all make for a workable scenario.
So many details, and all different jigsaw pieces for different people, but once assembled make a great completed picture !!
@The-A-Team
True I don't think it's about wham bam thank you , if you carnt hold a decent conversation what's the point

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
We too are interested in the people behind the pictures. Looks obviously play a part as a starting point but you need to be able to be have a chat, laugh and communicate. However, as the wife of a dyslexic and the mother of an additional two others, I do not judge people based on their ability to spell, punctuate or use grammar correctly. I could on that basis have to end up divorcing my whole family and trying to find a new one:rofl::rofl::D Whilst it is great to have beautifully written messages there are very often wonderful people behind those less well written. Just my view for what it's worth.:)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
However, as the wife of a dyslexic and the mother of an additional two others, I do not judge people based on their ability to spell, punctuate or use grammar correctly. I could on that basis have to end up divorcing my whole family and trying to find a new one:rofl::rofl::D
Haha :D you do make me laugh Lew.... ;)

Reactions: Looby&Lew
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Looks help but mainly for us its personality and the same twisted sense of humour as ours lol. I find a guy who can make me laugh, hot as hell!!! Xxxx

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 2610

For me it's personality that counts. Looks are superficial and can be changed but a persons personality is much harder, even if they try it doesn't last....

Reactions: Admin and Looby&Lew
S

steve137

We too are interested in the people behind the pictures. Looks obviously play a part as a starting point but you need to be able to be have a chat, laugh and communicate. However, as the wife of a dyslexic and the mother of an additional two others, I do not judge people based on their ability to spell, punctuate or use grammar correctly. I could on that basis have to end up divorcing my whole family and trying to find a new one:rofl::rofl::D Whilst it is great to have beautifully written messages there are very often wonderful people behind those less well written. Just my view for what it's worth.:)
Lol worth every penny

Reactions: Looby&Lew
D

Deleted member 1030

I also thought think that just been yourself counts for a lot
5133.jpg

Reactions: Admin and Looby&Lew