Losing Weight

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Prompted by finding an old hard drive under the bed before xmas and looking through some old photo's that we thought we had lost Debs has decided that we are going on a diet :(

Ok, I admit I may have put on a few pounds *cough* but as far as I am concerned she is still the gorgeous, totally shaggable woman I met over 15 years ago :)

Anyway, I reckon the best incentive is to go public and to that end I'm going to create a new, public album and post a couple of the old pics along with a couple we will take this weekend. Then we will periodically add to the album as we go along.

Feel free to take the piss but remember that the old pics were taken by a semi-pro 'tog friend of ours and the current ones will be with no decent lighting etc.

Steve
(already mourning the loss of bread and spuds)

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
Good luck with the diet guys it’s not easy to start with but once ur on the diet wagon it will start to fall off

Reactions: Therapon
27 July 2017
One of the easiest is to read the food labels any over 5g per 100g of fat is a no no , you can always spot someone on weight watchers in the supermarket standing reading labels. then you also need physical exercise cycling is a good one ...you dont need "good luck" just determination. cc

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Never ever had to worry about my weight, can eat & drink as much as I wish and still stay a skinny fecker, on the down side I would love to add a couple of stone so I don't look a lanky skinny sod. N

Reactions: Therapon
9 January 2016
City
Reading
Good luck.

Nice move going public - physchologists suggest making targets public as it helps motivate knowing others are aware of / keep updated with what you are trying to achieve, along with hopefully some positive encouragement. So here’s mine, remember, if you fall off the wagon, you won’t just be letting yourself down but all of us as well :rofl:

Personally I have found adopting a rabbit food diet isn’t the way to go, as you need to enjoy your food - cutting down on sugar, combined with regular exercise would be my advice.

19 March 2015
Meh. Two years now I've been eating poached eggs instead of fried and still not shifted a pound. :D
Well I'll be damned.
I went for a pre-op assessment yesterday as some of you know (it's my leg/knee before anyone says anything otherwise lol :D ) and I've only lost two stone in a few months! Boom :p

Reactions: RobbieFutuo
24 November 2015
Well I'll be damned.
I went for a pre-op assessment yesterday as some of you know (it's my leg/knee before anyone says anything otherwise lol :D ) and I've only lost two stone in a few months! Boom :p
Yay finally you opened the wallet :p
Seriously well done you xx