What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Love Social Swinging? Want to Share the Love?

Admin

Admin
Don't forget everyone - now that PV is being enforced by the end of May, we need the word spread now more than ever.
We will be taking a hit, that much we know 100%. We've banned and deleted countless accounts who've given us the runaround..
If you love the site and have a good circle of swinging friends, please share our name and get more people on here.
We've never played the numbers game, and banning/removing accounts due to PV and doing PV in itself, is a testament to this.

We advertise as much as we can and promote wherever we can.. But if you can help get our name out there to friends and friends of friends - then everyone's a winner. :love: (y)

U

ukready4u

May I suggest your latest tweet about PV replace your Sept tweet so pinned to your profile at top.

Ambrosial

PV
Sprtr
Have you posted the lovely video ad that a kind member made for you anywhere other than FB or Twitter? Also you may have a number of "interviews" coming your way from some popular "twitterers" and review websites..... I leave it up to you to respond... and anyways it had nothing to do with me.....:innocent:

M

meet_the_fockers

Have you posted the lovely video ad that a kind member made for you anywhere other than FB or Twitter? Also you may have a number of "interviews" coming your way from some popular "twitterers" and review websites..... I leave it up to you to respond... and anyways it had nothing to do with me.....:innocent:
:eek:
I hope you where selective. X

Admin

Admin
Not really in truth. They're on Twitter, FB.. May add them to our Instagram account and then also make a YT account for traffic too. (Time is the enemy half the time).. But definitely need to add them.

Ooooh okay, sounds interesting!

Ambrosial

PV
Sprtr
Not really in truth. They're on Twitter, FB.. May add them to our Instagram account and then also make a YT account for traffic too. (Time is the enemy half the time).. But definitely need to add them.

Ooooh okay, sounds interesting!
Yeah, well i forget which member created it, but it's good, really good, and certainly fine for YT and perhaps some other vid posting sites. Even if it gets bumped, it will gain some exposure. Don't quote me, but you are currently being reviewed by at least 2 groups. Whether they come to you for an "interview" of sorts I do not know.

M

meet_the_fockers

Yeah, well i forget which member created it, but it's good, really good, and certainly fine for YT and perhaps some other vid posting sites. Even if it gets bumped, it will gain some exposure. Don't quote me, but you are currently being reviewed by at least 2 groups. Whether they come to you for an "interview" of sorts I do not know.
Get on with it man.. xx

Admin

Admin
Fantastic, thank you for the work you are putting in - in helping spread our name.
The creator of the video's @Mel007 bless... she's done amazing hasn't she?
x

M

meet_the_fockers

The rate that Philip is appearing on the internet, and the variety of websites he is popping up(with relevant SocialSwinging comment) on you can be assured of one of two things, either a mass exodus or a server crash xx
:rofl:

M

meet_the_fockers

Oh and if you could send the file to my email address, I have a bit of time on my hands.... of course you would lose an element of control and I am sure that my discerning taste isn't to everyones taste but you know "hits mean dicks and tits"
:eek: heathen..

Admin

Admin
Oh and if you could send the file to my email address, I have a bit of time on my hands.... of course you would lose an element of control and I am sure that my discerning taste isn't to everyones taste but you know "hits mean dicks and tits"
Will do.. I have 3 videos from Mel so will host them here and send you direct links to download. Is that okay?
Thank you so very much. :tiphat: :love: