What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Love Social Swinging? Want to Share the Love?

T

The_Bibas

Hello Sexy swingers,

If you enjoy the site and wish to do anything for us, please do recommend us to friends..:love:

So please, to help your community grow even more, share the love and simply tell your friends about us, if they do join, let us know their names and we will thank you in return.

Thank you so much for making this site the best to be on, and most friendliest site for swingers you'll ever come across :) xx
I do my best to recommend the site..
Apologies for the idiots that follow me..
And sorry if they don't leave either...
Not mentioning any names... Duck pirate.....

XxxBibaxxX

Admin

Admin
I do my best to recommend the site..
Apologies for the idiots that follow me..
And sorry if they don't leave either...
Not mentioning any names... Duck pirate.....

XxxBibaxxX
You really do push and promote and we're grateful for this, thank you. :love:
As for the aforementioned, I have no idea.. :D :censored: xx

T

The_Bibas

You really do push and promote and we're grateful for this, thank you. :love:
As for the aforementioned, I have no idea.. :D :censored: xx
It's quackers how some people like this site..
Like a duck to water I guess
XxxBibaxxX

T

The_Bibas

Mr F has some in his wallet, he insists on dishing out, around town!! Theres even some lying around in OZ and Jersey.. most travelled cards in town!!!
Wow.. Really have cards...
Do not tell Stephen.. He will give them to bloody customers..
Especially when he has had a drink
Xx

Admin

Admin
Sneaky little bump.. Please help share the site's name with other people. Tell your friends and your friends' friends.. the more who find out about us, the more will join and the better experience for everyone. Thank you x

M

Mel007

I spend my life in the hot tub at VA .. Entertaining the blokes and selling Ss .. does that make me a bad person .xxxxx
Back on Wednesday ... you should do a commercial... it’s very funny ... if you were there you would bd proud .xxxxx