What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Love Social Swinging? Want to Share the Love?

Admin

Admin
Recommended your site to a lovely guy John (John84297) - here's to us both hsving s lot of fun x
Oh that's brilliant, thank you Matilda. x
Where's your avatar gone?
Oooh you have cards? :) I'll have to get some ... wonder how I'll get them xx
Yes, I can ship you some if you're happy to send us your address or a PO Box number etc? Thank you, we'd appreciate that.

Admin

Admin
Hello Sexy Peeps.
Our resident Womble - @meandlis has been busy doing some questionnaires and one of the most noticeable points in the feedback, was either lack of members or lack of active members.
So please do, if you find an inactive account who takes your fancy - by all means drop them a PM as they should receive the email and hopefully that will bring them back online.
In addition to this, if you have friends and know of people within your circles, please do mention us to them and feel free to introduce members over to the site. Even if you only know of them and think they'd enjoy it here.
You really can help build the community and make it a better place for all.
Thank you x

Hello Sexy swingers,

If you enjoy the site and wish to do anything for us, please do recommend us to friends..:love:

So please, to help your community grow even more, share the love and simply tell your friends about us, if they do join, let us know their names and we will thank you in return.

Thank you so much for making this site the best to be on, and most friendliest site for swingers you'll ever come across :) xx

S

Sammy

Hello Sexy Peeps.
Our resident Womble - @meandlis has been busy doing some questionnaires and one of the most noticeable points in the feedback, was either lack of members or lack of active members.
So please do, if you find an inactive account who takes your fancy - by all means drop them a PM as they should receive the email and hopefully that will bring them back online.
In addition to this, if you have friends and know of people within your circles, please do mention us to them and feel free to introduce members over to the site. Even if you only know of them and think they'd enjoy it here.
You really can help build the community and make it a better place for all.
Thank you x
It's seems I missed a post with a questionnaire , could you point me in right direction please
Sx

It's a great site with some fantastic features - I've recommended it to a few friends over the last few months. Would be great to get more people logging in regularly - I've just done a quick hunt and not many out of 20 pages of single guys had been online recently. Guess we need to encourage the right people to join rather than the browsers, or turn the browsers into swingers!

SteLinda

PV
Sprtr
It's a great site with some fantastic features - I've recommended it to a few friends over the last few months. Would be great to get more people logging in regularly - I've just done a quick hunt and not many out of 20 pages of single guys had been online recently. Guess we need to encourage the right people to join rather than the browsers, or turn the browsers into swingers!
It's a sad reflection of the facts that many a single guy (and a few SGs who register as a couple only to find proving they are a couple is required) join to see what thrills can be had, and then leave once they find you need to put some effort in, get involved, make friends. As far as I know there is little to see if you've just joined.
As for single guys? Well don't forget at some club nights it's nothing for a couple to play with two other couples, he joins in with one and she joins in with the other. One MMF and a FFM. Don't go with the rules, go with he flow.

superking1981

PV
Sprtr
<throws his hand up as a regular SG who logs into the site and does his bit to make the world a better place for fellow swingers> :)

SteveandDebs

PV
Sprtr
I'm doing my best to spread the word :)

Got a conversation started on a FB group we are on about swinging websites and which to join :)

I'm directing them to the site FB page I hope that will work. @Lips_Pearls could you let me know if FB page visits go up?