Meet My Wife!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Wife chat only.
Mrs won’t meet single guys, but is happy to meet single ladies alone - for girl on girl fun.

:rofl:
Always great how the wife will meet alone isn’t it. :D

Or better - Mr will meet ladies alone. Wifey enjoys hearing about his adventures. :rofl:

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Reminds me of a "couple" where the wife was happy to let Mr play. I said ok, just bring her along so my partner could have a quick chat and after that she can leave. Oddly they never took up the offer.

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Reminds me of a "couple" where the wife was happy to let Mr play. I said ok, just bring her along so my partner could have a quick chat and after that she can leave. Oddly they never took up the offer.
What a shame :D

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Yes indeed it can be. I’ve seen something similar in the news recently about this and lying. Have to be so careful!

Careful, certainly, just be truthful. It will limit the chance of a meet but at least by saying they are single, or want sex without wifey knowing they may find someone willing to actually meet.

10 July 2018
Wife chat only.
Mrs won’t meet single guys, but is happy to meet single ladies alone - for girl on girl fun.

:rofl:
Always great how the wife will meet alone isn’t it. :D

Or better - Mr will meet ladies alone. Wifey enjoys hearing about his adventures. :rofl:
Just one of the reasons I was pleased when I saw a profile where someone flat out said “I’m married but he/she doesn’t know...”

Not for me to judge the morality of their situation (esp given my own history) but at least there were no ‘traps’ or daft questions to ask.

(Mind you, always puzzled the hell out of me when I saw ‘married, he/she doesn’t know… can accommodate’.)

26 October 2018
(Mind you, always puzzled the hell out of me when I saw ‘married, he/she doesn’t know… can accommodate’.)

Of course as every one knows I fit into this category, and yes I can accommodate, plenty of day use hotel rooms about ! Even a couple of websites to book them on ! (y):whistle::rofl:

26 October 2018
Is that actually accommodating though?
Interesting question we are both comfortable in the warm with a normally big bed and a bathroom sounds quite adequate to me ? What does everyone else think ?
Not forgetting lots of singles couples and moresomes meet in hotels !

10 July 2018
Interesting question we are both comfortable in the warm with a normally big bed and a bathroom sounds quite adequate to me ? What does everyone else think ?
Not forgetting lots of singles couples and moresomes meet in hotels !
Oh, I’m not knocking meeting in hotels; back in the day, several of my meets were in a hotel.

But I take ‘accommodate’ as ‘hosting them, in my home’, not merely ‘the other person is the one doing the travelling’. If, for example, I’m in North London, and [hypothetical woman] is in West London, then meeting in a hotel, even if it’s five minutes’ closer to me than her…? Neither of us are accommodating, shurely? Both of us are ‘travelling’… just not very far.