Members Board

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

OK something I have been thinking of for a while.. We have a top 40 newbies mugshot board.. Which is often blank as most don't pv... Etc

We have an active members online list, which is.... Shall I say boring...

What do you think about an active members mugshot board...
Easier to look at an avatar and think... ooooo this looks interesting... Rather than just a name...

What do you think?
XxxBibaxxX

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
OK something I have been thinking of for a while.. We have a top 40 newbies mugshot board.. Which is often blank as most don't pv... Etc

Easier to look at an avatar and think... ooooo this looks interesting... Rather than just a name...

What do you think?
XxxBibaxxX
With yours people will think ... oh yeah :yeahbaby:..... mine will probably frighten everybody away :(

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

What do you think?
XxxBibaxxX
Ello you.
So do you mean like the list and active members that we had previously, which you mentioned to me also last night?
I can restore that, no problem at all.. I split it to make the menu easier and less confusing with two member pages - but will gladly put it back and perhaps re-word it. x

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I really must be looking in the wrong place .... I don’t recognise myself :X3:
Aye ehhh you're right. Seems to have gone along with some others. You were there... others are missing too. May have been from a glitch we had the other day, not the downtime, but something else happened too and pages/menus/links were affected.
Sorry... will redo it now.

Reactions: MP386
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Aye ehhh you're right. Seems to have gone along with some others. You were there... others are missing too. May have been from a glitch we had the other day, not the downtime, but something else happened too and pages/menus/links were affected.
Thanks .... it’s ok @debE has checked it out .... so all good :D

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
T

The_Bibas

No problem! It's odd as we lost a few others too. But will amend and add here and there. (y)

@The_Bibas - if you meant the old members page then please do let me know and will take it from there :) x
The old members page was in a better place... But elitist based on posts and therefore popularity...
I think it should be more like the top 40 layout you have for newbies and shows members actively on line at that time..
Although 40 isn't enough...
Nor is it for pv newbies as I have previously stated.. Although it is enough for all the question mark avatars on there at the moment

XxxBibaxxX

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
The old members page was in a better place... But elitist based on posts and therefore popularity...
I think it should be more like the top 40 layout you have for newbies and shows members actively on line at that time..
Although 40 isn't enough...
Nor is it for pv newbies as I have previously stated.. Although it is enough for all the question mark avatars on there at the moment

XxxBibaxxX
Take a fight with Twitter or anyone else, do they respond and reply and tell you they will fix ABC?
Didn't think so.

Sometimes how about actually accepting things for what they are?
But then why should you. Why on earth would you go shopping and accept a shopping basket for being just that, a shopping basket?
True? x

T

The_Bibas

Take a fight with Twitter or anyone else, do they respond and reply and tell you they will fix ABC?
Didn't think so.

Sometimes how about actually accepting things for what they are?
But then why should you. Why on earth would you go shopping and accept a shopping basket for being just that, a shopping basket?
True? x
It's about the window shopping experience.. Pictures speak much louder than words..
True?

LOL
X

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
It's about the window shopping experience.. Pictures speak much louder than words..
True?

LOL
X
Agreed :D So I am thinking about the old page back on there, with a list of the active members as we had previously. Is that what you mean? If so then I can get on with that this afternoon.. x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Now then if you recall, probably about 18 months or so ago, you mentioned a page with a list of only PV'd members etc which I did do. I am sure I still have it lying around somewhere.... so with that combined and the old members page with the list of active posters/members that would also prove beneficial wouldn't it? x

D

Deleted member 8095

Is that the reason the cockwell Inn and general chat rooms have disappeared from the ss chat app ? (on android)

T

The_Bibas

Agreed :D So I am thinking about the old page back on there, with a list of the active members as we had previously. Is that what you mean? If so then I can get on with that this afternoon.. x
Ish... At the bottom of the forum page is the wrong place for the mugshot board... It needs to be in the member section at the top... Before the list of people like me that post boring shit.. Being honest my first port of call is the newbies.. But they are often short lived.. Active members and pv newbies keep the juices flowing...
At least I can see who to attack..

XxxBibaxxX

T

The_Bibas

Now then if you recall, probably about 18 months or so ago, you mentioned a page with a list of only PV'd members etc which I did do. I am sure I still have it lying around somewhere.... so with that combined and the old members page with the list of active posters/members that would also prove beneficial wouldn't it? x

Little ole meeeee... Mentioned something?
Surely not!
I would never impose myself...

But yes

XxxBibaxxX

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Is that the reason the cockwell Inn and general chat rooms have disappeared from the ss chat app ? (on android)
Oh interesting... are you on V 1.2? x
Ish... At the bottom of the forum page is the wrong place for the mugshot board... It needs to be in the member section at the top... Before the list of people like me that post boring shit.. Being honest my first port of call is the newbies.. But they are often short lived.. Active members and pv newbies keep the juices flowing...
At least I can see who to attack..

XxxBibaxxX
Aha.. yes I am with you. okay leave it with me and I will have a play, see what I can come up with. Don't forget the map too, I can add more filters to that, but initially I will see what I can make for this first and add the old members page back too..
Once done I will let you know and then maybe you can elaborate if you feel anything else needs to be added? xx

T

The_Bibas

Oh interesting... are you on V 1.2? x

Aha.. yes I am with you. okay leave it with me and I will have a play, see what I can come up with. Don't forget the map too, I can add more filters to that, but initially I will see what I can make for this first and add the old members page back too..
Once done I will let you know and then maybe you can elaborate if you feel anything else needs to be added? xx
Besides.. The current format looks like a leaders board of people who post the most...
Feeling competitive rather than sexy...
But what do I know...

XxxBibaxxX