Members Profiles

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Interested to find out from other members what they look for when looking at other members profiles.
We ask this, because in the three years we have been on the scene we have joined a total of four different swinging sites, including Social Swing. We complete our profile fully and give as much info as possible to assist with people's search. We do our best to get verified by other members follow meets (social or play) and give verifications for members. We add a selection of pictures to show we are genuine and keep the pictures updated. But in those three years we have roughly had over 10,000 views across all sites. Yet less than 1% of have contacted us.
So what do members look for and why don't members make contact. Looking forward to members views on this subject(not our profile).

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Interested to find out from other members what they look for when looking at other members profiles.
We ask this, because in the three years we have been on the scene we have joined a total of four different swinging sites, including Social Swing. We complete our profile fully and give as much info as possible to assist with people's search. We do our best to get verified by other members follow meets (social or play) and give verifications for members. We add a selection of pictures to show we are genuine and keep the pictures updated. But in those three years we have roughly had over 10,000 views across all sites. Yet less than 1% of have contacted us.
So what do members look for and why don't members make contact. Looking forward to members views on this subject(not our profile).
Great question and i suppose everyones answer is gonna be different depending on their needs and wants.
We look for someone who is photo verified, who has a wicked sense of humor, who comes across as genuine people. They must have pics so we can at least see who we may be chatting to and have similar likes/dislikes to us. We always put what we are or arent searching for so if you match that then great stuff. Xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
I read the whole profile to see what they are looking for and also view the pics to get an idea about them. I also look to see if they have a sense of humour and their location. If I meet their requirments then I might contact them but on this site, for me, I get to know people who use the forums. Their interaction there says a lot more than a profile ever will.

B

Bump-n-Grind

Personally we do what we would hope anyone that looked at our profile would do.
Read the profile properly you see if their interests & requirements match ours.
Look at the age range to see if we fall within it.
Check if the profile is verified, always better if it's photo verified & even more helpful if it's verified by someone we know.
Look at the photos for attraction.

In the 5 years we've been on the scene & 2 sites we've been on, although I couldn't tell you the amount of views we've had , the amount of contact per view would definitely exceed the OP's figure.
The amount of contact you recieve will be dependent on a few factors-
The requirements of your profile
If you meet single guys (specifically on other sites)
How active you are, both on the sites & the scene.
If you display face pics

At one time we were a couple that seemed to be within most people's age range (m 34 f 31, at the time), that we're looking for mf f & m, soft or full swap, displayed face pics, very active so we gave verifications & received plenty back, left club reviews. When we did all of that we had a huge amount of views & contact.
Once we were no longer looking for single guys the views didn't drop that much but contact did a bit, when we took the face pics down from public, views dropped & contact dropped again. We're still very active as most of you probably know so we still generate quite a lot of interest.

D

Deleted member 2978

We look at profiles to determine what they are looking for, are we in their age range and are they in ours, do we have things in common to the point where it will work and if their have a good sense of humour (realising Ken is a Yank and does not get half the brit jokes) and are they near enough to meet. we also use the forums to see what type of humour they have as well as are they introverts or extroverts. looking at the pictures is nice but it doesn't tell all so don't just ogle the pics and think you want to meet someone(besides the Yank is ugly and hard to understand when he talks lol, but he has a cute arse ;))

26 July 2016
Good topic , this one actually got the old grey matter going . And some interesting points mentioned in the previous replys
Here's what we look for
Does the profile look genuine , and is it a female or one of those female profiles where the first line reads "Hi , we are a couple looking for ..." Why do couples do that ??
Their requirements and do we fit what they are looking for
Age , theirs not ours , we ...(she) ..has decided that ....we .... (She) ....doesn't want to feel like a "cradle snatcher" so after a long talk we....(she) ....has agreed that mid 20s is the youngest we would contact ....... Yay ......(He)
Profile content , the boring bit , do they seem like a nice , normal ,fun , easy going etc. etc.
Location , we don't mind travelling a reasonable distance , couple of hours say , but again after careful deliberation we ......( I'm saying nothing) has decided not local i.e. Herefordshire
Pics if they have them , we have made contact with people without pics in the past because the rest of their profile made them appealing to us , but yeah we have a type in mind body wise , I like slim smaller breasted build , she likes bigger boobs and curves ( I don't stand a snowball in hells chance do I )

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Thanks for all the interesting responses folks..

It appears that our profile is set out correctly after reading the replies, which does give us a little more faith in that we are getting it right.
We can only assume that our boundaries and personalities do suit most people, but that's what makes life interesting. Maybe we need to tweak our profiles slightly, but we won't give up.

I will say of all the sites we have been members off this is the first were we have been comfortable so quickly to ask such questions.

M

meet_the_fockers

Hmmm, if their profile is full of do,s don't,s .. generally ranting raving and demanding..
Then its an instant, no contact, no matter how hot, they look in their pics.. sometimes the most beautiful people on the outside, are the most ugly inside!
Obviously, i look for their sexuality, and what they are looking for..
I Look for humour in their profile.. humour, gets me everytime.. well it helps.
Up your own arse and its chow.
A profile consisting, of two lines.. is a chow also..
Its your window.. you need to tempt people to take a peek inside. ;)

27 April 2015
Hi, and good question !!,
We look for locality to us, pictures for attraction, including face pics, age range, and sexual likes and preferences, and then if we are not chatting already, we would seek to make contact if we felt we had a few things in common.
Through chatting, we would then let our instincts decide whether to meet fully or not,
Hope that helps a little.
Regards, @The-A-Team

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
A remarkably straight forward and honest profile bit of what you are interested in, bit of what you seek , pretty good all in all X

Ps
You can guess the bit that brought a tear to my eye, but I accept totally it's different strokes for different folks, good hunting x

Thanks @Stew. Yes we can, sorry. Mrs Brum does get a lot of attention from both sexes.. :)

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Looks good to me. Tells me a bit about you both and what you are/are not looking for. Good luck in your search.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I read the whole profile to see what they are looking for and also view the pics to get an idea about them. I also look to see if they have a sense of humour and their location. If I meet their requirments then I might contact them but on this site, for me, I get to know people who use the forums. Their interaction there says a lot more than a profile ever will.
Very true mate. I agree the same.

Reactions: Therapon