Men Vs Women In Swinging...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Okay, I did it. *deep breath* :D

Men Vs women in swinging..
Don't you find that women are more, natural, more sexual, more... sensual than us chaps - in the whole lifestyle?

I mean, ladies definitely get it on more than us blokes, don't they.. don't you find?
More sexual, more open, more.. fluid and curious.
I certainly think so and I am definitely one who has done some many naughty things, but seeing a lady be herself in the moment, enjoying whatever goes - is far more than what guys in general tend to do.
What say ye? :sneaky: x

D

Deleted member 3411

DEFINATELY. The scene gives women a chance to be empowered and call the shots. Some men might feel diminished by that but I love it. Was very refreshing in the past having a very attractive woman take the initiative and let me know what she wanted.
Ste

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 11094

I can't comment on the lifestyle until I've watched an orgy with my cuppa and choccy biscuits.

D

Deleted member 11094

But, I might be the rare one that find men sensual too. It all depends on the situation. Also, can be totally different in certain environments.

Thinking about certain men in bondage, allowing others to take him on a journey blindfolded, or him being in the middle of a person sandwich. His body hair soft to the touch & being stroked, his movements and sounds can be quite sensual.

I guess this might only apply in certain contexts, and maybe it is not often like this in this lifestyle

Reactions: PaintedDreams
19 March 2015
or him being in the middle of a person sandwich. His body hair soft to the touch & being stroked, his movements and sounds can be quite sensual.

I guess this might only apply in certain contexts, and maybe it is not often like this in this lifestyle
Oh I don’t know... :whistle: :D x

10 March 2015
Okay, I did it. *deep breath* :D

Men Vs women in swinging..
Don't you find that women are more, natural, more sexual, more... sensual than us chaps - in the whole lifestyle?

I mean, ladies definitely get it on more than us blokes, don't they.. don't you find?
More sexual, more open, more.. fluid and curious.
I certainly think so and I am definitely one who has done some many naughty things, but seeing a lady be herself in the moment, enjoying whatever goes - is far more than what guys in general tend to do.
What say ye? :sneaky: x

Some...well, most, are.
However, even the ones that aren't, soon seem to get into the "swing" of things pretty quickly.... (see what I did there lol?).

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
nah.... From the perspective of art; it depends how one views something. What is sex? What is sensuality? For me it's where strength and vulnerability coexist. (in that you can be both strong (mentally or physically) and vulnerable (mentally and physically) in a single moment). This is gender neutral; if you play at being alpha then you will mute the vulnerable aspect of your psyche and therefore become one-dimensional; regardless of your gender, the act becomes purely physical.

If you mute the strength (become passive) then you may fail to "engage" and the act will become one of mental activity. Striving for the balance does not require a gender, but an acknowledgement that you are both vulnerable and weak within the act. Your vulnerable side will make you sensual, desiring to please, attentive, open and in a way explorative. Your strength will make you bold, vigorous, lustful, passionate. Trading one aspect for another will diminish the return.

So..... in answer to your question, it is the mind rather than the body that creates the swinger, therefore the gender is moot.

Strong and Vulnerable? Flandrin paints it best:

u-g-ONPKJ0.jpg

Reactions: Therapon
26 March 2018
City
London
But, I might be the rare one that find men sensual too. It all depends on the situation. Also, can be totally different in certain environments.

Thinking about certain men in bondage, allowing others to take him on a journey blindfolded, or him being in the middle of a person sandwich. His body hair soft to the touch & being stroked, his movements and sounds can be quite sensual.

You could be describing my hubby, he's the more sensual of the two of us - Me I like it hard and fast lol!

Muse xView attachment 62154