Mental Health.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
15 March 2020
I've noticed many people on social media saying this lockdown is affecting their mental health (after 1 week) and sharing all the so called inspirational memes. I've taken a look back at some of their posts to discover they thought people were weak and should get a grip. Either they haven't a clue about mental health and are just on a bandwagon or as they so stupidly put it, are weak. But mental health can be so damaging to individuals and the people around them. There are some very good techniques to help overcome and start on a road to recovery.

If anybody would like to talk, I'm only a quick pm away, and trust me, I know what it's like and know it works.

D

Deleted member 11852

We’re both good and really lucky compared to a lot of people as we’re in work as normal..hope everyone stays safe and if they need support I’m sure there’s plenty of lovely people on here only to willing to chat..in fact I know there’s plenty on here that’s why this site is so great..W.:tiphat:

19 March 2015
For the first time so far, I felt panicky earlier.
Had a flat tyre so pumped it up with a foot pump - enough to get to the local garage. I took the car down there and took HRH shopping at the same time.
Shops, post offices, local shops - loads shut. For those that are open, there’s queues. Huge queues.
Got to our local Lidl’s for some basics. I sat in the car, HRH queued and did her thing.... in the meantime I was people watching and it’s that which got me a bit panicked.
People queued, walking around.. many with scarves, but more with masks. Some talking to themselves. Some using wipes on trolleys. Latex gloves. Masks everywhere. Could see the sheer panic in people. The fear. The fear of not knowing. It was that which built up a mild panic in myself and I was genuinely uncomfortable and wanted to get out of there ASAP.
It’s genuinely frightening especially as we know people are dying from this.

26 December 2019
It is scary and people dont get it until they experience it themselves my ex used to tell me to get a grip when I told him work got me down and I hated it and would cry most days at work. He said you can leave as long as you can still pay the Bills ?wasnt until he was in the same position I got an apology. I love spending time on my own with a book, I would usually go to pub to do so ? it takes time to adjust and everyone does it at there own pace. I'm here if any one needs to talk and dont you worry I'll message you if I need to ??

11 November 2019
It is scary and people dont get it until they experience it themselves my ex used to tell me to get a grip when I told him work got me down and I hated it and would cry most days at work. He said you can leave as long as you can still pay the Bills ?wasnt until he was in the same position I got an apology. I love spending time on my own with a book, I would usually go to pub to do so ? it takes time to adjust and everyone does it at there own pace. I'm here if any one needs to talk and dont you worry I'll message you if I need to ??
I’ve suffered from depression for 18 years,didn’t want to post this to be honest ?some might shun people like me but I deal with mine by working out..running is fantastic for my condition??So if anybody needs to express their own well-being,I’m always here for anytime,I’ve got the t-shirt unfortunately ❤️

11 November 2019
He was a charmer ✊?

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
How are we coping well I am sure Neil is coping with it fine but me if I'm honest am struggling. You are not allowed to shop together in Aldi now especially the store we was at this week, people look at you like you have 3 heads and have the virus even if you don't. Then there are people that are not keeping the 2m rule and it starts winding me up that they are not keeping away and then I feel like an arsehole for biting. How am I coping not good at all I hate this I want normal arseholes back and not parinoid one's.

Vxxx

26 December 2019
How are we coping well I am sure Neil is coping with it fine but me if I'm honest am struggling. You are not allowed to shop together in Aldi now especially the store we was at this week, people look at you like you have 3 heads and have the virus even if you don't. Then there are people that are not keeping the 2m rule and it starts winding me up that they are not keeping away and then I feel like an arsehole for biting. How am I coping not good at all I hate this I want normal arseholes back and not parinoid one's.

Vxxx
Some people still think it's nothing because it doesnt affect them. Look after you first and the ones you love xxx

21 January 2018
City
Carmarthen
I’m coping ok at the moment - I decided to self isolate and I’m a social outcast so I’m loving staying at home on my own (Dan is a key worker unfortunately) knowing I don’t have to go anywhere or see anyone but I find it can lull you into a false sense of security and you think it’s not that bad but then when you see the pictures and hear the stories of perfectly healthy babies/children/everyone being seriously ill and in some cases, worse, then I panic and that really hits home as to how serious this is then I panic but all in all I’m ok x