Mfmmfm

• Thread starter jst4fun
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
J

jst4fun

what are your thoughts about wanting another man fuck my wife while I watch and get a blow job from her, I don't want any interactions with him, I think it's hot. my wife is on and off about the idea. we've been married 22 years and she hasn't been with anyone else, but she has sexted and has done the cam thing. what are your thoughts

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
what are your thoughts about wanting another man fuck my wife while I watch and get a blow job from her, I don't want any interactions with him, I think it's hot. my wife is on and off about the idea. we've been married 22 years and she hasn't been with anyone else, but she has sexted and has done the cam thing. what are your thoughts
Hello, welcome to the forums. It's definitely a steamy thought and act for many... ;)

J

jst4fun

we have talked, I might be a little backwards, idk, my boundaries was I didn't want her sucking him off and he couldn't cum on her face. I like the idea of her jacking him off, him fucking her and pleasing her any way he wants. I'm not interested in another woman, and have no desire for one to join in

27 April 2015
we have talked, I might be a little backwards, idk, my boundaries was I didn't want her sucking him off and he couldn't cum on her face. I like the idea of her jacking him off, him fucking her and pleasing her any way he wants. I'm not interested in another woman, and have no desire for one to join in
Seems like threesums are the way forward as long as your wife is fully in agreement with everything