Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Mfmmfm

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by jst4fun, 21 July 2016.

1. what are your thoughts about wanting another man fuck my wife while I watch and get a blow job from her, I don't want any interactions with him, I think it's hot. my wife is on and off about the idea. we've been married 22 years and she hasn't been with anyone else, but she has sexted and has done the cam thing. what are your thoughts

• Like Like x 4
  2. Admin

Admin Administrator Admin

Hello, welcome to the forums. It's definitely a steamy thought and act for many... ;)

• Like Like x 2
  3. Terryg

Terryg PV

Sounds rather sexy to me too!

4. she likes the idea of starting out watching others and letting others watch us.

• Like Like x 1
  5. From experience we can confirm its the most horny thing out there

• Like Like x 2
  6. 3somes are great (y):p. That is all :D:D:D:D xx

• Like Like x 4
  7. (y)they can be lol xx x

8. so would you say jump into the thresome or perform for another couple first

• Like Like x 1
  9. My advice is to communicate as much as possible, between yourselves. Discuss boundries.
    Start off with a 3sum and work your way up.

• Like Like x 2
  10. uk2002

uk2002 PV Sprtr

Introduce a 3-some
    Wife may be wary of a couple and you being involved with the lady unless you've talked about it already

• Like Like x 2
  11. we have talked, I might be a little backwards, idk, my boundaries was I didn't want her sucking him off and he couldn't cum on her face. I like the idea of her jacking him off, him fucking her and pleasing her any way he wants. I'm not interested in another woman, and have no desire for one to join in

• Like Like x 3
  12. The-A-Team

The-A-Team PV Sprtr

Seems like threesums are the way forward as long as your wife is fully in agreement with everything

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice