Monday Mornings......

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
4 June 2016
Here's the scenario:

You've just had a great weekend. Met some lovely people, had a lot of laughs, a few drinks and a lot of naughty fun. :whistle::X3::):D

Returning to normality and work on Monday morning takes some effort because you've still got a head full of memories! #snigger#

You can't share these with work colleagues. :whistle:
You can't talk to anyone about what you REALLY did at the weekend. :doggystyle:
Thank gawd for Social Swinging. The one place you can fess up! Without fear of reproach.

Now then, we..........bollocks, customers. Back in a bit.
X

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Here's the scenario:

You've just had a great weekend. Met some lovely people, had a lot of laughs, a few drinks and a lot of naughty fun. :whistle::X3::):D

Returning to normality and work on Monday morning takes some effort because you've still got a head full of memories! #snigger#

You can't share these with work colleagues. :whistle:
You can't talk to anyone about what you REALLY did at the weekend. :doggystyle:
Thank gawd for Social Swinging. The one place you can fess up! Without fear of reproach.

Now then, we..........bollocks, customers. Back in a bit.
X
Absolutely and no judging either..
So come on, spill :D :whistle:

Reactions: Deleted member 1402
D

Deleted member 1402

I'm so glad I don't work. I'd be telling everybody. Can't hold my own piss! I'm terrible, I have a need to share my experiences.

Reactions: Admin
4 June 2016
Spill?
I have nothing left...:sneaky:
My calves ache like hell. My right shoulder pain is back.
She put her left hip out again on Saturday night but s'ok now because I clicked it back in on Sunday morning. :D

It was our second visit to the V.A. this month and we felt very comfortable with ourselves. And others!
Hurrah!

Reactions: Marcus and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Spill?
I have nothing left...:sneaky:
My calves ache like hell. My right shoulder pain is back.
She put her left hip out again on Saturday night but s'ok now because I clicked it back in on Sunday morning. :D

It was our second visit to the V.A. this month and we felt very comfortable with ourselves. And others!
Hurrah!
Haha :D Sounds an amazing time was had of course... And what goes on in the VA - stays in the VA :censored: :whistle:
Hope Mrs 5 Times's back is okay now though.
Swinging from the rafters you two aye. ;)

D

Deleted member 1030

A swinging friend of ours apparently used to give the answer to "what did you get up to at the weekend?" as "Oh, we went to a club, had an orgy, then invited friends back to ours for a foursome." which would generally be met with suspicious stares, followed by "....... Nah, bollocks. What did you really get up to?" :lol::lol:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
A swinging friend of ours apparently used to give the answer to "what did you get up to at the weekend?" as "Oh, we went to a club, had an orgy, then invited friends back to ours for a foursome." which would generally be met with suspicious stares, followed by "....... Nah, bollocks. What did you really get up to?" :lol::lol:
Brilliant and I can very well believe that! :D

Reactions: The-A-Team