Money

• Thread starter Max-the-3rd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

Max-the-3rd

the list below shows the names of people who are reported the be the richest in the world.

Bill Gates $86.0 Billion
Warren Buffett $75.6 Billion
Jeff Bezos $72.8 Billion
Amancio Ortega $71.3 Billion
Mark Zuckerberg $56.0 Billion
Carlos Slim $54.5 Billion
Larry Ellison $52.2 Billion
Charles Kock 48.3 Billion
David Kock 48.3 Billion
Michael Bloomberg $47.5 Billion

between them they have more money than over 50% of the rest of the world population and the richest more then some countries (staggering I know but true)

personally I believe there is richer people out there but just don't allow there wealth to be known, just the pricks above that feel the need to boast.

my question is simple - How the fuck do they get away with it!!! how can we stop them!!!!

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
What I do know, is Bill Gates does more for charity than you or I and anyone else who reads this post.
He's a remarkable man and works tirelessly giving his money away to charities and worthy causes, rather than just squandering it.
He's remarkable in fact for what he does and I take my hat off to him.

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
What I do know, is Bill Gates does more for charity than you or I and anyone else who reads this post.
He's a remarkable man and works tirelessly giving his money away to charities and worthy causes, rather than just squandering it.
He's remarkable in fact for what he does and I take my hat off to him.

Todate Bill has given away some 28 billion and is set to give all his money 70 billion away when he dies so not a bad fella

19 March 2015
Todate Bill has given away some 28 billion and is set to give all his money 70 billion away when he dies so not a bad fella
Agreed. He's a special one alright. Made a fortune, made millions of people connected in the workplace and in the world (Windows et al) and is giving his money away. He has several hospices in Africa and schools... The £1 computer is his brainchild to help 3rd world countries such as Africa get connected and educated. He's very special if you ask me.
not many men make billions then decide to pretty much give it all away.

Reactions: FeeLicious
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Can't say I know who most of them are but .... my guess would be that the businesses they run employ thousands of people like you and me ... so without the wealth they generate would the world be a better place ... I don't think so ...

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Not being very materialistic I'm not overly bothered by how much money other people have. If I have enough to be happy then that's fine by me. As for them good luck to them. If it wasn't them then it would be someone else - Looby

D

Deleted member 1030

If someone like Bill Gates makes a lot of money, fair play to him; he has brought something to the table, at least and, as previously stated, he does try to do some good with it.
However, there are many more people out there that have earned their fortune through vile and nefarious means - and I'm talking about so-called 'respectable' people here, not drug dealers and warlords. It is a general rule, unfortunately, that if you see a rich man (just look at that list; all men), you'll be able to find many, many more poor people that have been stepped on, abused, exploited and hurt by them on their way up.

And, as for @Max-the-3rd 's main point, I agree. If ten men can own more money than half the world's population - especially with all the hunger and poverty on this planet - then the system is fucked and needs to change.

Not a very popular viewpoint, that, though.

19 March 2015
If someone like Bill Gates makes a lot of money, fair play to him; he has brought something to the table, at least and, as previously stated, he does try to do some good with it.
However, there are many more people out there that have earned their fortune through vile and nefarious means - and I'm talking about so-called 'respectable' people here, not drug dealers and warlords. It is a general rule, unfortunately, that if you see a rich man (just look at that list; all men), you'll be able to find many, many more poor people that have been stepped on, abused, exploited and hurt by them on their way up.

And, as for @Max-the-3rd 's main point, I agree. If ten men can own more money than half the world's population - especially with all the hunger and poverty on this planet - then the system is fucked and needs to change.

Not a very popular viewpoint, that, though.
Oh I agree, but am pointing out that one of those in the list, is like a modern day Mother Teresa and not as sinister perhaps, as the post lead all to believe. (y)
The rest, and in general, are all fat cats who steal from the poor to feed the rich.
That said, we also have to look at how many people they employ and would those people rather be in work or not?
It's a sad fact when a group of men do have a high enough percentage of money here that they could buy a continent.

M

Max-the-3rd

Been reading the posts and there is some good points made about charitable donations and works they employ. I would say that the figures mention are personal wealth. The staff they employ will be payed from the budgets of the company's they own and not from there billions. If each of them were caped at lets say 10 billion after all who can even spend that much in a lifetime! Then the rest is automatically given to the needy. Its a pipe dream but it would sort so many problems in the wold.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Why would you want to stop anyone from being successful. They've all started at the bottom and made their fortunes from being good at what they do.....?

Reactions: No longer with us
T

Terryg

A pound you say !!! A whole pound !! God I remember as a kid when that meant riches beyond your wildest dreams ! Enough sweets to make you sick for a week !
And still have change for a bag of chips on the Friday night!

M

Max-the-3rd

Why would you want to stop anyone from being successful. They've all started at the bottom and made their fortunes from being good at what they do.....?
Don't want them to stop being successful. I would however like it if they did not sit on billions of $ and watch 30% of the world population starve.

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Don't want them to stop being successful. I would however like it if they did not sit on billions of $ and watch 30% of the world population starve.
And that's their responsibility is it, or do you think it should be the responsibility of their respective governments?

M

Max-the-3rd

And that's their responsibility is it, or do you think it should be the responsibility of their respective governments?
I think it should be the world problem. Why just say the starving people are in you country, you deal with it. After all there are starving people in our country and it dose not seam to be getting dealt with. But there are also people sitting on more money than that can possibly spend, where is the logic?

Reactions: The-Gent
17 March 2017
City
Manchester
Dam despicable ! no moneys should go anywhere till we have home peeps sorted.

19 March 2015
Never mind just people starving hence the need for food banks, but what about all the homeless people in the U.K.? A different topic altogether but we all know there's way too many homeless people in the U.K.

M

Max-the-3rd

Never mind just people starving hence the need for food banks, but what about all the homeless people in the U.K.? A different topic altogether but we all know there's way too many homeless people in the U.K.
The world wide homeless situation is a travesty.

17 March 2017
City
Manchester
I agree but we cant take on the troubles of the World till our Home is in good order!