Most sexual voice...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
I love a soft breathy female voice with a little attitude behind it but personally I haven't met a woman that can pull it off properly.

Or the voice ??

N xxx

19 March 2015
Thinking back on my sexual encounters over the years the ones with women they only had to talk to me softly once and I was hooked. Damn man we are so easily lead! ???

N xxx
So true. Whisper in my ear shit. Tell me my name. Haha ? I’d best stay shtum but am with ya. Bleedin hearts and all that shite xx

• Wow
Reactions: Pearls and Vanezza

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
So true. Whisper in my ear shit. Tell me my name. Haha ? I’d best stay shtum but am with ya. Bleedin hearts and all that shite xx
Yes, but on the other side, my encounters with men have always been far less sensual, apart from one, but still as much fun. So It really depends on what you like.

N xxx

19 March 2015
Yes, but on the other side, my encounters with men have always been far less sensual, apart from one, but still as much fun. So It really depends on what you like.

N xxx
Never experienced a gent aside from oral pleasure and he lapped it up, so don’t know what you mean really. ?
I’m sure men are less sensual than women. In my experience too, women are wayyyyyy more sensual than us blokes. Way it is aye. Xx

Reactions: Pearls and Vanezza

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Never experienced a gent aside from oral pleasure and he lapped it up, so don’t know what you mean really. ?
I’m sure men are less sensual than women. In my experience too, women are wayyyyyy more sensual than us blokes. Way it is aye. Xx
All different my man just like us hooligans ?

N xxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Who owns the most sexual voice that you know of?

Could be someone you work for or along with. But there’s always that someone who has the most sexy voice. Spill ?? x

I know mine and she’s really vocally sexually attractive. Ooosh x
There is one certain person (can’t name names ) and I guess it’s the accent that make it’s ... :tiphat: