Musings On A Lifestyle

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2018
The thrills we seek, the energies we burn in search of what ?

My journey has lasted 52 years since my quests for carnal desires started, countless hours of pursuit and enjoyment, some experiences mould us, some hurt us, some give huge pleasure but all teach us a little more about ourselves.

Will I ever stop, I doubt it ! Yes the experiences get fewer, but that's mainly because I am more selective but they get more intense! Yes I may be an aging bull, but maturity brings experience, something you can't learn, the experience of 52 years give you the tools to ensure needs are satisfied, lusts sated, demons laid to rest.

I probably spend more time now mentoring, nurturing new initiates to the lifestyle but this still serves a lot of my needs, my desire to pass on help and guidance. To allay fears to allow them to bloom, to allow them the chance to hone their skills in a safe environment, where failure is a learn not a disaster.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I love where I am right now, age is an amazing tool and it’s great to be able to pass on experience to the younger generation, I also love watching people and thinking, you’ll learn :D

Reactions: Therapon and Stew
19 March 2015
but maturity brings experience,
I often look back and now realise how naive I/we were 15 years ago. We first started in 2003 and some of what we did then, though amazing fun, I wouldn't change but has taught me a few good lessons.
Even looking back to the last 5 years I can see and feel a difference. Let's just hope that we can all enjoy what we can, when we can, for however long we wish to.

Reactions: MP386