My Top Tip To Newbies

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 February 2017
City
London
My top tip to newbies (more aimed at guys I guys): avoid making your introductory message a cock pic.

Reactions: TongueDiver
14 February 2017
City
London
Tip number 2 (also at guys, typically): When approaching a couple, be rest assured they both know you're probably interested in the lady. Pay attention to the male half: hes not just her chaperone. If you win him over, that's brownie points for you.

Reactions: Therapon
18 August 2017
City
Stourbridge
Tip number 2 (also at guys, typically): When approaching a couple, be rest assured they both know you're probably interested in the lady. Pay attention to the male half: hes not just her chaperone. If you win him over, that's brownie points for you.
Sounds like youve had experience mate

24 November 2015
The same can be said of a single lady also

Reactions: Ahabs

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
This is true. When guys approach us, specially new members, its often as if I don't exist... I make myself known though (y):D

N xxx

Reactions: Deleted member 6485

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Yes it can be quite irritating when I get messages from single guys that don't acknowledge that I'm part of a couple so I always make that clear to them

Vxxx

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
Just reading through this, the same can be said about the male half of a couple when contacting another couple to play, the other male generally gets overlooked as they are more interested in the female.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ahabs
14 February 2017
City
London
Top tip 4: This is swinging (not match dot com), you do not "own" someone you've played with, and neither should they get upset if you play with someone else after them. (One or two rough personal experiences over the years, this is for everyone, including couples).

Reactions: Deleted member 1030

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Top tip 4: This is swinging (not match dot com), you do not "own" someone you've played with, and neither should they get upset if you play with someone else after them. (One or two rough personal experiences over the years, this is for everyone, including couples).
Yes that's very poignant and something people need to remember indeed. (y)

Reactions: Ahabs and Therapon
Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
This is a great tread though I think newbies and oldbies for that need to just follow these simple rules

1. Have fun it's meant to fun.
2. Respect everyone especially yourself.
3. Understand people's situation and the situation you are in.

Ohh and an extra thing

4. Play safe.

W

Wheels

Another tip would be a refustal is always possible however do not take this personally as attraction is not something you can account for just be polite chat have a giggle and you never know what will happen. The social aspect can be as important as the intimacy

Relax and be yourselves

Reactions: Therapon
26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Be honest if your not interested say so.
Dont be a soap dodger (get a bath and smell nice)
Personal hygene is a massive game changer.
Check your fingernails as not many women will let you near them with dirty hands.
Dont ever agree to doing anything until after you have met the person socially.
Meet the first time in a busy place and BE ON TIME
Hell this list could be endless

14 February 2017
City
London
Remember: Swinging is supposed to be fun - its not an avenue to gather "ego rubs". If you're not interested in someone, please PLEASE don't them along (that's for everyone!) - personally I've known a few women who (sadly) were not interested in meeting, but enjoyed the attention. When I sussed them out and backed away, they'd then message every so often to see if I fancied chatting while they were busy meeting others.