National lockdown

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Should we go into national lockdown

• Yes

• No

• Don’t know

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 19022

Should we or not?
I think unless people act more responsibly it will happen. I understand the pressure and stress its causes and not everyone is in a fortunate position to be on full pay while being off.
Unfortunately some idiots still think its okay to arrange parties and raves because they think Covid-19 won't touch them without a thought for the consequences it can cause to others.
I don’t personally want another lockdown but until a vaccine is found tough measures have to be taken. If it means saving someone's life then I would be on favour.

W

MOTM

24 October 2018
I'm not convinced these so called circuit breakers will work.. Its definitely not going to last just 2 weeks.. That's no where near long enough to make a difference plus the economy will definitely not stand it.. Saying that we're already screwed financially as a country anyway.. It will take years to pay everything off.. W.. ???

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Bring us more booze and throw away the key! ? :D

The local community hasn't been taking much notice since this mess started and I can't see that changing so another national lockdown will only be ignored and of course cause more people to lose their jobs and more businesses to go under.

Not easy running the country at the minute is it.

But of course it's all the guvvmints fault!

N xxx

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
Yep If it was done in the first place,the last lockdown would have been more beneficial for everyone.But as it stands ,I would say a majority of people didn't even stick to lockdown.We all saw evidence of that.If you're going to do something do it properly and see the positive results x

13 September 2020
City
Alicante
I think this is the perfect way of putting it. A lockdown will do way more damage
You are right there too pal as it is about peoples livelihoods that are at risk and the economy as well, that is why swedens model of keeping it as business as usual will show in the long run that, that is what most countries should of done it. I said this from the start too?

Skippy01

MOTM

Skippy01

Quiz Queen 2020
18 September 2020
You are right there too pal as it is about peoples livelihoods that are at risk and the economy as well, that is why swedens model of keeping it as business as usual will show in the long run that, that is what most countries should of done it. I said this from the start too?
Nope.I'm still in favour of prioritising peoples lives over peoples livelihoods, but thats just my opinion ? x

19 March 2015
Agreed pal
Time will tell with Sweden.... Don't be too hasty - yet.
Though you've handled it well thus far ofc.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
im all for another lockdown, i would rather us lock down again then have its spread enough that the lockdown we had before be useless and just to have delayed the shit

17 September 2020