Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Naughty Xmas Gifts

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Happy Couple, 21 November 2016.

1. Hi this is open to all what is the most naughty or kinkiest Xmas present you have given or will be giving

• Like Like x 3
  2. I've never been bought anything kinky :(
    I've bought a swinging buddy some nipple tassels, g spot vibe and massage candle. She loved them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bought Rose a big, mains powered vibrator for last Xmas (from LoveHoney) and I always get her some sexy undies.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Miss-Sexy-Legs

Miss-Sexy-Legs Moderator Staff Sprtr

I had female condoms bought for me along with edible bead nix ooo fun was had

• Like Like x 3
  5. I had a wand for birthday but not a kinky xmas present xx

• Like Like x 3
  6. Brumcouple2013

Brumcouple2013 PV Sprtr

I brought Mrs Brum her first strap on, which she has used quiet a lot. I do have something lined up for her this year but can't say as she will read the post

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Feel the Love Feel the Love x 1
  7. Have you wrote your list for Santa?!

• Like Like x 1
  8. I never write a list. I never ask for anything, I'd rather give gifts than receive. I did buy myself something last year though. A luxury vibe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Something neither of us have tried, any good? :unsure:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Miss-Sexy-Legs

Miss-Sexy-Legs Moderator Staff Sprtr

Not my thing really but ok x

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I recently tested some for a new company, albeit with a dildo.
    They are handy if you don't want to ruin "the moment" as these can be inserted up to 8 hours before play, so no fumbling around mid-play.
    For me, the condom barely felt it was there when used with a dildo, sadly I didn't have a male to test it out with me, so can't say how it would feel from a blokes point of view. Only issue I had, is that the condoms hangs with my labia, but that's what it's supposed to do.
    Female condoms have definitely improved from when I first tried one 18 years ago.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice