• Thread starter Deleted member 6485
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 6485

So, you've taken a short break from site for whatever reasons, and return with nee on 3000 new post alertso_O.
Do you painstakingly plough through them all (like me..as i'm a nosey fecker and don't want to miss a thing), OR...choose the 'mark posts as read' option?
Curious...x

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
:confused:
So, you've taken a short break from site for whatever reasons, and return with nee on 3000 new post alertso_O.
Do you painstakingly plough through them all (like me..as i'm a nosey fecker and don't want to miss a thing), OR...choose the 'mark posts as read' option?
Curious...x
Carry on regardless.....won’t take long :rofl: is there one of those options :confused: ...I don’t read everyone can’t be arsed :D

10 July 2018
Curious...x
I hit the last post (ie not the thread title, the words underneath) in each thread I have no interest in; that usually clears half of the posts. (Not necessarily half the threads, but some stuff I don’t do - word of the day, etc. - often have more posts proportionately)

Then… I read the threads I am interested in…

D

Deleted member 3411

Prioritise. Look at the things that matter. We (yes I am the only one looking but I keep Linda up to dare) mostly look to see who is new and who appears to have gone away.