New Sexy Lady..north West!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 September 2019
City
Horwich
Hi just want to introduce myself..this is a new site to me..previously on a different site as a couple..
I love to meet likeminded peeps, couples, females, or males.
Currently I am flexible and able to make plans..

Reactions: Lovernotfighter
D

Deleted member 3175

Hey there Sexy peeps, it's 1st time on here..I've used Another account in the past as a couple..how you getting along?? Many meets? What are you guys looking for? X

Hey there we’re getting along good it’s a great site with plenty of sexy people! We’ve had quite a few meets and everyone’s been sexy as. We’re looking for fun couples, on the same wavelength who can have a laugh, and sexyness a plenty x x how are you finding the site so far? S xxx

Reactions: Therapon
10 September 2019
City
Horwich
Hey there we’re getting along good it’s a great site with plenty of sexy people! We’ve had quite a few meets and everyone’s been sexy as. We’re looking for fun couples, on the same wavelength who can have a laugh, and sexyness a plenty x x how are you finding the site so far? S xxx
That's really good to hear..on another site there was slot of timewasters..so not looking for a single female? That's ok I was just putting it out there xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Naughty pair :sneaky: