Not So After High Meets?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Ahaha. We made a thread some time back, After-meet Highs...
So for us, this involves after meet chats, driving home horny as fook, waiting to rip each others' clothes off, wanting each other and wanting that "taking back each other" sex.
But whoah. What if it falls flat on its face and you have nothing to talk about or nothing to say after a meet? Ommm :unsure:

Sometimes they're not all cranked up to what they were meant to be. Maybe you took one for the team, maybe the chap/lady wasn't getting "it" and in your flow.
That awkward discussion no one wants to really have....
Spill your worst :sneaky: :D x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
The closest thing, only bad experience we have had involved a weekend away with friends, shared caravan e.t.c.
Drinking one evening the conversation got around to swinging. (The girls had already been disappearing for shared ME TIME .
So me and the other guy were chatting about how hot each others partners were and we could have a bit of fun, he agrees but wants jeans to stay buttoned, just a bit of soft playtime which I was fine with.
Fast forward 20 mins and he takes Ry round the corner leaving me and his wife kissing, a bit of groping e.t.c , as soon as he is out of sight gets his cock out and starts asking Ry for a B.J, knowing that Ry didn't know about his forced rule. TWAT.
She refused and things calmed down, but it was only on the drive home when we were discussing the fun we had that she found out about his rules and I found out about his actions so that really put a negative spin on the whole proceedings. However it didn't affect our relationship as we trust each other completely.
He was being the usual MAN trying to get as much as possible but not willing to share/swing, so until now that experience has made us quite wary of guys but that attitude is changing due to most of the members and attitudes on here. G

19 March 2015
The closest thing, only bad experience we have had involved a weekend away with friends, shared caravan e.t.c.
Drinking one evening the conversation got around to swinging. (The girls had already been disappearing for shared ME TIME .
So me and the other guy were chatting about how hot each others partners were and we could have a bit of fun, he agrees but wants jeans to stay buttoned, just a bit of soft playtime which I was fine with.
Fast forward 20 mins and he takes Ry round the corner leaving me and his wife kissing, a bit of groping e.t.c , as soon as he is out of sight gets his cock out and starts asking Ry for a B.J, knowing that Ry didn't know about his forced rule. TWAT.
She refused and things calmed down, but it was only on the drive home when we were discussing the fun we had that she found out about his rules and I found out about his actions so that really put a negative spin on the whole proceedings. However it didn't affect our relationship as we trust each other completely.
He was being the usual MAN trying to get as much as possible but not willing to share/swing, so until now that experience has made us quite wary of guys but that attitude is changing due to most of the members and attitudes on here. G
Yeah that’s not cool at all. But that’s also sadly, what some people can be like too.
Luckily we’re getting the members on here who are not of the latter.
Am glad your mindset is slowly changing - even if your boundaries do not. (y)

Anyone else?
One experience we had, not so much of a bad experience but fell on its arse... we had a liaison in a hotel and tbh it’s not really our thing. But we went ahead as we’ve been wanting to meet this lady for a very long time.
After having a nice lunch, we went up to the room where we were chatting for ages and had a lot of catching up to do.
Of course, things started taking their natural course and during the middle of it all, we had a text from our babysitter and one of the kids, that we needed to get back ASAP due to a problem.
Sadly we were two + hours away. So needless to say, it immediately killed the moment and atmosphere.
Gutted. (n) :oops: :palm:

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We shag non stop afterwards for days and as soon as we mention it again we start all over :sneaky: