Nylons ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
20 March 2021
It is a huge fetish for both my wife and I.... The feeling of rubbing my cock gently through the nylon is such a turn on. Also my wife loves me to rub the tip of my cock in nylons against her pussy and clit.

It's a huge turn on for her to play with my cock through the nylon and gently rub until I cum.

Last night we wore sheer 10 denier tights and I rubbed against her pussy until she came, then ripped open her tights and fucked her and she came multiple times.

You all may find it a bit weird, but gently rubbing your cock or pussy through the nylon (especially if they are 10 denier or less) is the most erotic thing I know of.

P x

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It is a huge fetish for both my wife and I.... The feeling of rubbing my cock gently through the nylon is such a turn on. Also my wife loves me to rub the tip of my cock in nylons against her pussy and clit.

It's a huge turn on for her to play with my cock through the nylon and gently rub until I cum.

Last night we wore sheer 10 denier tights and I rubbed against her pussy until she came, then ripped open her tights and fucked her and she came multiple times.

You all may find it a bit weird, but gently rubbing your cock or pussy through the nylon (especially if they are 10 denier or less) is the most erotic thing I know of.

P x
Never weird Mr P and you never fail in your writing ? have you ever used nylons as restraints?

20 March 2021
Never been, is it your first time?
No been before, because I wanted to wear tights in the open... Which I did. Basically had a week of doing wild things a few years ago.

full body massage in tights(with the women massaging me in tights)
Went to a party watching a couple of lesbians making love
Went to Eurekas in tights
Went to Mingles in tights

Was a fun week :)

• Love
Reactions: MaleMan and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
No been before, because I wanted to wear tights in the open... Which I did. Basically had a week of doing wild things a few years ago.

full body massage in tights(with the women massaging me in tights)
Went to a party watching a couple of lesbians making love
Went to Eurekas in tights
Went to Mingles in tights

Was a fun week :)
Sounds fun, you still go to VA?

20 March 2021
Sounds fun, you still go to VA?
VA I haven't been for a while, I think I went once.

My wife has suddenly become really excited about doing different things, so I am getting her into naturism (the sexy version) and hopefully she will get the idea about swinging, but I don't want to push her.

Perhaps suggesting VA would be good... at the moment the word "swinging" scares her off so when I mention those venues she is less interested.

Reactions: MaleMan and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
VA I haven't been for a while, I think I went once.

My wife has suddenly become really excited about doing different things, so I am getting her into naturism (the sexy version) and hopefully she will get the idea about swinging, but I don't want to push her.

Perhaps suggesting VA would be good... at the moment the word "swinging" scares her off so when I mention those venues she is less interested.
Gentle approach ?

• Love
Reactions: MaleMan