O2 Mobile Network Issues

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 February 2017
City
London
Some of you may be experiencing issues with your mobiles today, with some calls and text going through, but no mobile data. WiFi and WiFi calling are fine to use.

Keep an eye on the O2 and Ericsson Twitter accounts for updates.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-06-09-13-15-589_com.twitter.android.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-06-09-13-15-589_com.twitter.android.png
    42.7 KB · Views: 73
26 October 2018
I got this through today as I guess all O2 users did :-

We're very sorry for Thursday's network issues. We understand how important it is to stay connected, especially this time of year. You'll receive a credit for two days of your monthly airtime subscription charges by the end of January. We're doing all we can to make sure this issue doesn't happen again.

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
TherLegs

MOTM

11 December 2016
I'd want at least a week...before Christmas !xx

Why not a new phone, a years unlimited calls and data plus free entry to the swingers club of your choice with 1st class travel and overnight accomodation thrown in.

26 October 2018
Why not a new phone, a years unlimited calls and data plus free entry to the swingers club of your choice with 1st class travel and overnight accomodation thrown in.

That’s just greedy , I’ll do without the first class travel !!:tiphat:

10 July 2018
I got this through today as I guess all O2 users did :-

We're very sorry for Thursday's network issues. We understand how important it is to stay connected, especially this time of year. You'll receive a credit for two days of your monthly airtime subscription charges by the end of January. We're doing all we can to make sure this issue doesn't happen again.
Sounds about right to me. Data entirely offline for about 16 hours, until 3G returned; 4G came back after about 24 hours. So, two days’ refund added to the next billing cycle after the current one?

Works for me.

Reactions: Pearls and Stew