Obsessions

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
26 October 2018
As most guys do I go through stages of obsessions , over the years there have been many , CB radio, Sex, woodturning, Sex, Air Rifles, Sex, my garden, Sex oh and Sex xx

19 March 2015
Just been busy with work and a little disillusioned with it all at the moment...but that has happened before....
It happens and is part of the lifestyle sadly. Even as a couple, not that it means anything, you go through this too.
You have people who play you like a yo-yo. On/off... on/off... on/off...
Sadly it's just the way it is.
The way we have learnt to deal with it is to literally just move on and be done with it. That way it saves you from being somebody's fool and toy thing.
Sad but true.

26 December 2018
City
Cardiff
I have many full time obsessions, and then short term obsessions which occupy my mind for a little while then flutter away into the abyss.

My biggest obsessions are women, sex (big shock with those two huh) and women wearing lingerie which forever delights me. TBH though I wish I could obsess about all 3 less, I'm sure the brain power and time could be used on something more productive to my life (though a whole lot less wonderful)

Reactions: GeoffRy and BiLouJ