ok more my mental sanity your thought

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 15788

Ok my dilemma, 1st I knew what I was getting into. So its not a surprise. My of over year its current separated and in the process of divorce. Not for me this has been in the works b4 me. I'm recently divorced. Going on 3 years now. I know how rough it it. My grown kids (4)barely starting to talk to me. She wanted me to come over spend after noon with her. I was alittle hesitant, because I didn't think it would be a good idea if one of her grown kids showed up . Not trying to cause her any problems with her kids. Which I know would happen. Well, guess what they showed up, and im hiding in the fucking closet after just knocking it out. I want to take break to let her work things out. She's not having it. Your thoughts

Reactions: Lips_Pearls
19 March 2015
Ok my dilemma, 1st I knew what I was getting into. So its not a surprise. My of over year its current separated and in the process of divorce. Not for me this has been in the works b4 me. I'm recently divorced. Going on 3 years now. I know how rough it it. My grown kids (4)barely starting to talk to me. She wanted me to come over spend after noon with her. I was alittle hesitant, because I didn't think it would be a good idea if one of her grown kids showed up . Not trying to cause her any problems with her kids. Which I know would happen. Well, guess what they showed up, and im hiding in the fucking closet after just knocking it out. I want to take break to let her work things out. She's not having it. Your thoughts

This is a difficult one, most Likely she’s on the rebound, you both need some space!
Yes sounds tricky indeed. Space needed methinks.

D

Deleted member 15788

This is a difficult one, most Likely she’s on the rebound, you both need some space!
No ahea definitely not the rebound. She wants me around all the time. I just feel she needs to not rush me in to meet her kids. The only one of my kids to meet her was my son. Which he was fine. I know my girls they can be catty. They won't like her regardless. Im waiting on that one. I know how divorce is. Its painful even if you can't stand the person. I personally think divorce would be easier when kids are young as opposed to adults. That way they grow up accustomed to parents being apart as they grow.

Reactions: Pearls