One Sided Attraction..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
You have a meet with another couple, or a swingle.
It soon becomes clear that there is an attraction only between yourself and the other partner, your partner and one of the other's partner... or even only one partner of the other couple and your partner.

Do you take one for the team, (hate that phrase) and get on with it? Do you instantly feel jealousy or flattery?
What if during the fun you see the connection between the other two but yet you don't have the same connection with whom you are with?
These are extremely common occurrences and often happens when having intimate moments with swingles; one will be attracted more than the other.

Are you able to understand appreciate and 'deal' with it, or is it enough to throw you off course and stop it in it's tracks there and then.

For us, I know when someone is attracted to @Pearls more than I and vice versa.
I find it flattering if towards me (and quite humbling) and actually find it arousing and quite passionate when towards Pearls - but also with a pang of jealousy. Remembering though we're a D/s relationship in RL. So am naturally protective and dominant over her anyway.

The question really is would you still go ahead with a planned meet if you saw a connection from only one side to another, not all of you in one? (which is perfectly natural)
:) x

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Blimey your on one tonight ai..
Ahh happens often.. not neccesarily with us..
But i guess its perhaps sometimes normal.. sometimes it not just the physical thing. Sometimes two people 'jell' they have the same sense of humour an instant click..
Sometimes yes one person clearly finds one half more attractive than the other..
But theres a lot to be said for a meeting of minds.. its not neccesarily physical.. theres a huge attraction.. when you just instantly click with someone and are obviously on the same wavelength..
One either of us take one for the team, definately not.
Would i play with someone when theres a meeting of minds perhaps, would mr F yes I thinkso...
Lol im unsure if what i have written makes sense? It does to me anyway.

M

meet_the_fockers

But i guess its perhaps sometimes normal.. sometimes it not just the physical thing. Sometimes two people 'jell' they have the same sense of humour an instant click..
Sometimes yes one person clearly finds one half more attractive than the other..
But theres a lot to be said for a meeting of minds.. its not neccesarily physical.. theres a huge attraction.. when you just instantly click with someone and are obviously on the same wavelength..
Would i play with someone when theres a meeting of minds perhaps, would mr F yes I thinkso...
Thats a lot of sometimes :rofl:

19 March 2015
Thats a lot of sometimes :rofl:
You're a sometimes kinda gal :D xx

Exactly. Minds, physical.. lots of dynamics and things to think about.
Food for thought. :)

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
We play together always. Unless we had decided it was part of our own D/s dynamic then we wouldn't play. There are exceptions if we chose to involve the D/s but if it's just one swing then we wouldn't play. It's happened a reasonable amount both ways. It doesn't bother either of us now. When it's right, it's right and if it's not then it's no biggy.

T

Tigress

This is a difficult one for me as a single straight female. Not many women are comfortable with the situation, which is a shame for me :(

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
This is a difficult one for me as a single straight female. Not many women are comfortable with the situation, which is a shame for me :(
Ditto.

As a single lady (woah, oh, oh,) I generally get the idea when someone is attracted to me. If one half of a couple is interested or attracted, then I think the best course of action would be to engage the other half and ensure that everyone is comfortable with the situation. If there is even a hint of uncomfortableness - on my or their side - then the polite thing to do is kindly decline and move on.

Hopefully that way, nobody is hurt and a relationship hasn't broken down due to (what I would percieve is) me.

Reactions: Therapon and MP386
A

andymitel

I certainly wouldn't want my partner to take one for the team, and I would feel terrible if she did but, perhaps ironically, I probably would take one for the team if it was an experience that she really wanted. Prob just an underlying desire to ensure that my partner is always as happy as possible...?
Confused of Worthing...:confused:

D

Deleted member 3175

Same I couldn't possibly let G take one for the team and I know he'd say the same. But then again it's not always lust at first site, sometimes it takes time to get to know someone first, a damn sexy sense of humour can be a winner x x

Reactions: Therapon
M

MickeyBlueBalls

I think there's also a green eyed monster element to this where a partner prevents play from happening because the other lady (common) or the other bloke (not quite as common) are very attractive.
Personally if I were a couple I'd only pursue anything further with the approval of my partner. Taking one for the team isn't fair at all. I certainly wouldn't slip Jo Brand a length just because her other half and my partner get along. But then being a swingle I don't have this issue to worry about. :)

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Met a couple and within moments of stepping in the door it was clear that while the bottom was well up for it, the bf was not.

A strange situation ensued while I was doing the business on the bed with the bottom while his bf watched from the doorway with a sour look on his face.

Asked three times if everything was ok and whether I was stepping on anyone's toes...

Just weird!

Sort out your domestics before it come round, please!

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Nah no chance.. theres two of us..
It does happen though its inevitable.

19 March 2015
Met a couple and within moments of stepping in the door it was clear that while the bottom was well up for it, the bf was not.

A strange situation ensued while I was doing the business on the bed with the bottom while his bf watched from the doorway with a sour look on his face.

Asked three times if everything was ok and whether I was stepping on anyone's toes...

Just weird!

Sort out your domestics before it come round, please!
Yes definitely! Having to turn around and ask if all's okay, would have been enough I think.. Blimey. Watching with a sour look on his face? Talk about uncomfortable.
Nah no chance.. theres two of us..
It does happen though its inevitable.
It does, it will.. Circle of life really.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Yes definitely! Having to turn around and ask if all's okay, would have been enough I think.. Blimey. Watching with a sour look on his face? Talk about uncomfortable.

It does, it will.. Circle of life really.
Ah yes, but it takes more than a little disapproval to stop me :p

T

The_Bibas

I never compromise..
This is my fantasy.. No diluted version will do
End of
XxxBibaxxX

3 July 2017
City
Okehampton
Well the left hand side of my brain has taken one for the team, but actually I tend not to meet people I am not attracted too, except one couple where it was going so well and then the well know phrase "darkies" was used in a conversation and even my little fella gave up. You see, its the mind, the mentality, the liberal loveliness of people that captures my imagination. And a bigot, no matter how long her glorious legs were (and they were so very, very long) just isn't for me.....