One year of lockdown

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
What’s been the best/worst experience of the past year?
Mine would be.
Worst not seeing our kids and Mam and losing friends to the virus.
Best, having a garden. That saved us and gave us such quality time, we spent every day in the garden, making stuff out of nothing, eating alfresco and chatting to neighbours over the fence. ?

D

Deleted member 11852

I think working through it saved us.. The thought of 12 months in the house would have finished us both.. Even though its been groundhog day every day.. Sleep eat and work.. At least work felt like freedom because I was out every night driving round.. the worst thing has been time away from the granddaughters and all the lost family time.. The reality of the whole situation is every body has lost a year of their lives that we will never get back plus everyone we have lost.. Let's just hope things are turning for the better.. W.. ???

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
What a year eh? I remember that evening watching the briefing and thinking this is something out of a film and now it all seems so normal.
Let’s remember the people we have lost and hope we won’t see another year like it. ?
One year in and still counting ... not over until the fat lady sings .... :tiphat:

• Haha
Reactions: Pearls