Ooops

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
9 January 2018
City
Norwich
Debs was a bit fed up and very, very horny.

Debs and Steve were in Birmingham for the weekend. They had been to a social which had been a bit of a washout. As usual she had been on an orgasm ban before they went away and she had been expecting a good hard session tonight. Unfortunately the social had been very sparsely attended, Steve hadn’t lent her key* to anyone and she hadn’t seen anyone that she fancied enough to give her golden ticket.

“Oh well” she thought, brightening up “Steve would make up for any orgasms she’d missed and they had all night.”

Arriving back at the hotel she was back to her normal upbeat self thinking of the pounding she was sure to get in the luxury superking bed in their room. Back in the room, after a quick visit to the bathroom she took off her dress. She laid on the bed, Steve sat on the edge and ran his hand up her stockinged leg to the ‘giggle zone’. “Please” she whispered, he’d been edging her for a few days and she was desperate to come.

“Please what?” he asked, his hand tantalising close to her hot, wet cunt.

“Pleasetakethelockofffuckmeandletmecome” it came out in a garbled rush. Steve laughed, his other hand feeling under his shirt for the key. His face fell.

“What’s up, what’s the matter” Debs asked, sitting up.

“The key” explained Steve “It’s gone! The chain must’ve broken”

Stripping off his shirt he hunted for it but although the chain was still there the keyring wasn’t. Debs even searched through her bag and purse, just in case, although they both new there was no way it was in there. Steve was looking through his phone.

“What are you doing” asked Debs

“Looking for a locksmith” replied Steve.

“A locksmith, don’t we have a spare key at home?”

“Somewhere” said Steve “But I really don’t want to wait, I want to feel your hot, wet cunt clamping on my cock when you come as I pinch your nipples”

“I’m looking for an independent rather than one of the big companies” explained Steve “They are more likely to come out this time of night, mind you we could go to them if we need to. Got one”

Independent Locksmith (the advert read) 24hr confidential service.

Steve rang the number, Debs heard him explaining that they had lost the key to a ‘very personal’ padlock and tell the guy where they were staying.

“He’ll be here in twenty minutes” said Steve.

“So I get a total stranger fiddling with my padlock” retorted Debs

“Er, aren’t you used to that?” replied Steve (quite reasonably.

“Well yes” she said “But that’s different”

“How?”

She didn’t really have an answer to that. Twenty minutes later Steve’s phone beeped.

“He’s here, I’ll go and get him” said Steve (you needed a key card for the lift) and went downstairs.

Debs quickly pulled on a pair of crotchless knickers, in a vain attempt to preserve some sort of modesty, and hid under the quilt. She heard Steve come back into the room.

“This is Jonny” he said “He’s going to sort our little problem for us”

She peeped out from under the quilt and saw a good looking guy, late forties, carrying a small leather tool wallet.

“Hmm” she thought to herself “I wouldn’t have minded him having the key anyway”

“Ok” said Jonny “Let’s see the problem”

Steve folded the quilt back so she was covered from the waist up and Jonny sat on the bed and gently pushed her knees apart.

“As wide as you can” said Jonny “Let the dog see the rabbit” As he pushed her knees apart and back Debs knew that the only thing stopping her pussy gaping open was the padlock. The crotchless knickers would be covering nothing. She felt him fiddling with the lock, his fingers occasionally brushing against her bare skin.

“I can’t quite get the angle right” said Jonny “Can we lose the knickers please” and he sat back so Steve could take them off for her.

Pushing her legs back he resumed fiddling with the lock. Every time his finger brushed againt he lips her cunt twitched and a jolt went through her.

After a very long time he said “Sorry the angle is all wrong, this is a bit smaller than the locks I am used to and quite fiddly, can you turn over and get on you hands and knees please?” She did as he asked.

Again he had her spread her knees far apart. From this angle though the occasional brushes against her lips spread to touches on her clit hood piercing. Suddenly she felt one, maybe two finger slide into her, by now, very well lubricated cunt and start massaging her g spot. She moaned. Still on an orgasm ban she didn’t dare come but knew it was really close. She then realised that Steve had put the music on, she could hear the unmistakable noise of a condom packet being opened and Steve knelt in front of her on the bed and fed his cock into her willing mouth. At the same time a cock slid into her from behind.

“The ban is over” said Steve. And that was it, she went off like a rocket.

What followed was one of the hardest fuck sessions she could remember. Every time the person fucking her felt they were going to come they swapped over allowing the guy to cool down a bit before sliding into her mouth again. Debs ended up coming, and squirting, continuously. Finally she felt Jonny grab her hips really tightly and bury himself in her as if he was trying to climb inside as he came. At the same time Steve exploded in her mouth. As they both pulled out she collapsed on the bed.

Jonny cleaned himself up and left. Steve pulled the quilt over her and slid in beside her. Debs opened her eyes

and saw the padlock and key laid on the bed beside her. “You fucker, you planned that all along!”

Steve just grinned.

“But what about if I’d given the golden ticket to someone?”

“Are you telling me you couldn’t handle three?” asked Steve.

* To learn about the key and golden ticket read https://socialswinging.com/threads/cunt-key.8031/

17 August 2020
City
Aberdare
Debs was a bit fed up and very, very horny.

Debs and Steve were in Birmingham for the weekend. They had been to a social which had been a bit of a washout. As usual she had been on an orgasm ban before they went away and she had been expecting a good hard session tonight. Unfortunately the social had been very sparsely attended, Steve hadn’t lent her key* to anyone and she hadn’t seen anyone that she fancied enough to give her golden ticket.

“Oh well” she thought, brightening up “Steve would make up for any orgasms she’d missed and they had all night.”

Arriving back at the hotel she was back to her normal upbeat self thinking of the pounding she was sure to get in the luxury superking bed in their room. Back in the room, after a quick visit to the bathroom she took off her dress. She laid on the bed, Steve sat on the edge and ran his hand up her stockinged leg to the ‘giggle zone’. “Please” she whispered, he’d been edging her for a few days and she was desperate to come.

“Please what?” he asked, his hand tantalising close to her hot, wet cunt.

“Pleasetakethelockofffuckmeandletmecome” it came out in a garbled rush. Steve laughed, his other hand feeling under his shirt for the key. His face fell.

“What’s up, what’s the matter” Debs asked, sitting up.

“The key” explained Steve “It’s gone! The chain must’ve broken”

Stripping off his shirt he hunted for it but although the chain was still there the keyring wasn’t. Debs even searched through her bag and purse, just in case, although they both new there was no way it was in there. Steve was looking through his phone.

“What are you doing” asked Debs

“Looking for a locksmith” replied Steve.

“A locksmith, don’t we have a spare key at home?”

“Somewhere” said Steve “But I really don’t want to wait, I want to feel your hot, wet cunt clamping on my cock when you come as I pinch your nipples”

“I’m looking for an independent rather than one of the big companies” explained Steve “They are more likely to come out this time of night, mind you we could go to them if we need to. Got one”

Independent Locksmith (the advert read) 24hr confidential service.

Steve rang the number, Debs heard him explaining that they had lost the key to a ‘very personal’ padlock and tell the guy where they were staying.

“He’ll be here in twenty minutes” said Steve.

“So I get a total stranger fiddling with my padlock” retorted Debs

“Er, aren’t you used to that?” replied Steve (quite reasonably.

“Well yes” she said “But that’s different”

“How?”

She didn’t really have an answer to that. Twenty minutes later Steve’s phone beeped.

“He’s here, I’ll go and get him” said Steve (you needed a key card for the lift) and went downstairs.

Debs quickly pulled on a pair of crotchless knickers, in a vain attempt to preserve some sort of modesty, and hid under the quilt. She heard Steve come back into the room.

“This is Jonny” he said “He’s going to sort our little problem for us”

She peeped out from under the quilt and saw a good looking guy, late forties, carrying a small leather tool wallet.

“Hmm” she thought to herself “I wouldn’t have minded him having the key anyway”

“Ok” said Jonny “Let’s see the problem”

Steve folded the quilt back so she was covered from the waist up and Jonny sat on the bed and gently pushed her knees apart.

“As wide as you can” said Jonny “Let the dog see the rabbit” As he pushed her knees apart and back Debs knew that the only thing stopping her pussy gaping open was the padlock. The crotchless knickers would be covering nothing. She felt him fiddling with the lock, his fingers occasionally brushing against her bare skin.

“I can’t quite get the angle right” said Jonny “Can we lose the knickers please” and he sat back so Steve could take them off for her.

Pushing her legs back he resumed fiddling with the lock. Every time his finger brushed againt he lips her cunt twitched and a jolt went through her.

After a very long time he said “Sorry the angle is all wrong, this is a bit smaller than the locks I am used to and quite fiddly, can you turn over and get on you hands and knees please?” She did as he asked.

Again he had her spread her knees far apart. From this angle though the occasional brushes against her lips spread to touches on her clit hood piercing. Suddenly she felt one, maybe two finger slide into her, by now, very well lubricated cunt and start massaging her g spot. She moaned. Still on an orgasm ban she didn’t dare come but knew it was really close. She then realised that Steve had put the music on, she could hear the unmistakable noise of a condom packet being opened and Steve knelt in front of her on the bed and fed his cock into her willing mouth. At the same time a cock slid into her from behind.

“The ban is over” said Steve. And that was it, she went off like a rocket.

What followed was one of the hardest fuck sessions she could remember. Every time the person fucking her felt they were going to come they swapped over allowing the guy to cool down a bit before sliding into her mouth again. Debs ended up coming, and squirting, continuously. Finally she felt Jonny grab her hips really tightly and bury himself in her as if he was trying to climb inside as he came. At the same time Steve exploded in her mouth. As they both pulled out she collapsed on the bed.

Jonny cleaned himself up and left. Steve pulled the quilt over her and slid in beside her. Debs opened her eyes

and saw the padlock and key laid on the bed beside her. “You fucker, you planned that all along!”

Steve just grinned.

“But what about if I’d given the golden ticket to someone?”

“Are you telling me you couldn’t handle three?” asked Steve.

* To learn about the key and golden ticket read https://socialswinging.com/threads/cunt-key.8031/
Brilliant story