Oral And Facials

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1402

So, I've been to orgies, clubs, house parties, and other such "open" sex events. I've realized I've almost never seen any "money" shots. It got me thinking, since oral is so common place at these events, whats the etiquette?

There aren't a lot of open, splattering cumshots/facials unless it's a bukkake.
Guys, do you politely ask a lady/gent if they'll swallow or prefer it on their body?

Reactions: Pearls
P

peakcouple

We haven't done, or seen any 'pull-outs' when swinging; tends to be an occasional fun thing we just do together, cum on the tum or bum! R absolutely hates facials anyway. We both see BJs as foreplay not an end in themselves, so the cum ends up in a condom.

D

Deleted member 1402

We haven't done, or seen any 'pull-outs' when swinging; tends to be an occasional fun thing we just do together, cum on the tum or bum! R absolutely hates facials anyway. We both see BJs as foreplay not an end in themselves, so the cum ends up in a condom.
so no facial pics in your collection?

D

Deleted member 1402

Him cums on my body/face 90% of the time
We both find it a huge turn on and I'm quite partial to a facial :X3:

Why don't we see it at clubs and parties? I've even seen guys that don't want to cum in a condom, whip it off and spunk in their hands, but not over a lady

P

peakcouple

Why don't we see it at clubs and parties? I've even seen guys that don't want to cum in a condom, whip it off and spunk in their hands, but not over a lady
Maybe because it's not always possible to 'clear' whether it's OK beforehand, and the men don't want to offend by suddenly cumming on a lady?

Reactions: Deleted member 3657
M

Midland....

A friend I see always prefers me to finish on her boobs. She made this clear right at the start though this isn't in clubs, just private meets. We've talked about me giving her a facial but whenever it comes to the moment she just has to have it over her breasts. Not that I'm complaining :bj1:

Lovernotfighter

MOTM

3 February 2016
City
York
Facial? No, they always want to aim for my glasses and cum in the eye stings like a mo fo.
I'd prefer to swallow, but only done this with close swinging buddies and a one off guy.
Otherwise it's on my boobs or bum, rarely a condom as I don't often have penetrative sex :oops:
I don't get guys wanting to cum in a woman's eyes, and facials generally it's not as hot as it sounds

Reactions: Deleted member 1402