Orgasm Denial

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
27 February 2017
City
Spalding
I think its the best way to have sex take it to the limit and then stop then carry on...... oral I love the most stop start for me Hmm Hmm :tiphat:

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Awe I do this to @Therapon all the time bless him poor man :whistle::lol:

I know, you just can't get the service these days :rolleyes:

Actually I enjoy it, getting so close to an orgasm then being denied just makes things sooooo much better when I actually get that release - sure as hell makes my whole body react.

5 July 2016
City
Ossett
We both do this to each other on occasion when the mood is right.

I love making k squirm and writhe about and she enjoys doing it to me. She stops as I tense up and vice versa.

The senses get really heightened by denying an orgasm (but it can make the plums ache a bit). The result can be a huge crescendo of an orgasm, or if I can hold on long enough she can have large osgasms one after another after another.

I would highly recommend (y)

B x

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
We both do this to each other on occasion when the mood is right.

I love making k squirm and writhe about and she enjoys doing it to me. She stops as I tense up and vice versa.

The senses get really heightened by denying an orgasm (but it can make the plums ache a bit). The result can be a huge crescendo of an orgasm, or if I can hold on long enough she can have large osgasms one after another after another.

I would highly recommend (y)

B x

That is short term edging.
Building up, walking your partner tantalizingly down the 'edge' of orgasm until final release.
Denial is just that... Denial. You don't get it until the person in control decides, but usually much longer term and doesn't necessarily involve build up.
In fact some female Domme's like to deny their male sub and then offer release in the form of a ruined orgasm, evil minded sadists.... lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Therapon
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
This short term edging.
Building up, walking your partner tantalizingly down the 'edge' of orgasm until final release.
Denial is just that... Denial. You don't get it until the person in control decides but usually much longer term and doesn't necessarily involve build up.
In fact some female Domme's like to deny their male sub and then offer release in the form of a ruined orgasm, evil minded sadists.... lol
Ah I see the difference when explained like that. Very informative @Phoenixcouplexx. Well then nah that'd be no good for me. I'd bugger off and sort myself out lol. I'll take the short term edging please.

It's dawning on me that I really do know nothing about BDSM and that lifestyle.

B x

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
Ah I see the difference when explained like that. Very informative @Phoenixcouplexx. Well then nah that'd be no good for me. I'd bugger off and sort myself out lol. I'll take the short term edging please.

It's dawning on me that I really do know nothing about BDSM and that lifestyle.

B x

It's all good. We are all learning as we go lol it's part of the fascination ;)

24 November 2015
I think its the best way to have sex take it to the limit and then stop then carry on...... oral I love the most stop start for me Hmm Hmm :tiphat:
This is more edging than total denial . denial is just that to get the other person to the brink and leave it there not stop and start again to give release ,to have total trust in the other person that the next day or even a few days you will get to an orgasm of mind blowing & body shaking Proportion's heightens the anticipation

Reactions: Baldrick
5 July 2016
City
Ossett
This is more edging than total denial . denial is just that to get the other person to the brink and leave it there not stop and start again to give release ,to have total trust in the other person that the next day or even a few days you will get to an orgasm of mind blowing & body shaking Proportion's heightens the anticipation
Sounds like a good excuse the next time I ahem.... finish early :D
B x

19 March 2015
Yes there's some confusion between orgasm denial and edging. (Which is understandable..)
But orgasm denial is extremely frustrating but so good and so much fun. But very frustrating..

Try it sometime.. :D

M

meet_the_fockers

Yes there's some confusion between orgasm denial and edging. (Which is understandable..)
But orgasm denial is extremely frustrating but so good and so much fun. But very frustrating..

Try it sometime.. :D
:eek: