Orgasmic

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
in the interests of creating some chat and fun !

What is your favoured method of achieving an orgasm ? And why ?
Sorry if this may seem a tad crude but of course it’s a straight question.

Two ways, doggystyle or blowjob.
Doggy because of the depth I can reach and the nature of the orgasm as a result of running deep :sneaky:
Blowjob because it’s extremely intense for me, even more so when two ladies are enjoying sharing me.
There was this one time where we were having some fun and the two girls edged me and pushed me so much that when it did happen, it became projectile and none of us knew where it all went :rofl: :rofl:
I am absolutely serious. Naughty girls they were! Bloody amazing though. Sheesh. ;)

26 October 2018
Sorry if this may seem a tad crude but of course it’s a struggle question.

Two ways, doggystyle or blowjob.
Doggy because of the depth I can reach and the nature of the orgasm as a result of running deep :sneaky:
Blowjob because it’s extremely intense for me, even more so when two ladies are enjoying sharing me.
There was this one time where we were having some fun and the two girls edged me and pushed me so much that when it did happen, it became projectile and none of us knew where it all went :rofl: :rofl:
I am absolutely serious. Naughty girls they were! Bloody amazing though. Sheesh. ;)

Now that’s an answer and a half thankyou !!

8 July 2018
For me I really enjoy a good blow job! :sneaky: Oh my god, done well the feeling is so incredible :D

For the lady’s I enjoy taking my time the slow build up the foreplay! Teasing, kissing, the soft caress of my fingers over her skin, the warmth of my tongue in between her legs! Making her cum over & over & over again! Wow, I love it!
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

10 July 2018
in the interests of creating some chat and fun !

What is your favoured method of achieving an orgasm ? And why ?
Mutual masturbation, or penetrative… preferably doggy style or ‘woman on top’.

I do enjoy mutual, a lot, looking in each others’ eyes, while you bring each other off…

I mean, sure, I enjoy blow jobs, but it’s never been my favourite.

26 October 2018
Guess I should contribute given I started the thread lol

First choice for me would always be Anal with the pussy occupied at the same time either with BOB, fingers or another cock

Second would be a deep long snog cuddle with my cock rubbing against a silky soft belly

Third watching a girl in a long masturbation session, nothing beats watching a girl pleasure herself preferably over and over

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
14 February 2017
City
London
Ummm... its different depenging who I'm. The exception being receiving blowjobs, for some reason I've never achieved orgasm that way: must how I'm wired.

So, I;m still on the adventure of exploring sex, sexuality, and the numerous ways a woman's mind and body works: all mind, all body,.. percentages in between. Touching, teasing, giving oral (yum!),... let the games begin! :)

D

Deleted member 3175

Honestly doggy style for me I can not help myself but let go, it reaches the places that other positions cant! Plus a good old thrusting from behind is just the best! :sneaky::sneaky::doggy:S x

D

Deleted member 6127

I do love doggy style, slowly teasing, hearing Miss C gasp as I push a bit deeper, then pulling right out and going straight back in. Love watching my cock creaming up, pulling Miss C hair, pulling her nipples.... that’s for starters xxxx :0)) T

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Ummm... its different depenging who I'm. The exception being receiving blowjobs, for some reason I've never achieved orgasm that way: must how I'm wired.

So, I;m still on the adventure of exploring sex, sexuality, and the numerous ways a woman's mind and body works: all mind, all body,.. percentages in between. Touching, teasing, giving oral (yum!),... let the games begin! :)
I thought I was the only one who doesn't cum from a b.j. still love them but never fun. Usually need to be giving pleasure/orgasms to finish.

D

Deleted member 6127

Love a BJ and from Miss C she has me leaking for ages...but in the end it has to be taking her from behind after licking her pussy xxxx :0)) T

1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
A def favourite is doggy with another girl underneath with them 69ing. So you get an extra stimulation from a tongue lick as it withdraws. Hehe.