Orgasms And The Urge For Urination (ladies)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
No this is not watersports, :spank: :D ;)

But how many of you ladies have actually orgasmed, more than a few times in succession then held back as you have the irresistible urge to need 'the ladies'.
This urge is extremely strong and thus you hold back and cannot fully release... You ever had it? Ever encountered it?
:) x

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

But how many of you ladies have actually orgasmed, more than a few times in succession then held back as you have the irresistible urge to need 'the ladies'.
This urge is extremely strong and thus you hold back and cannot fully release... You ever had it? Ever encountered it?
Yes happened to me a few times.. i got fed up of wanting to loo.. at that crucial moment.. so one day i thought sod it!!
If i wee i wee i know i know..
But released let it goooo let it goooo theres a song there somewhere.. and nothing.. nada ziltch.. must just be the feeling..
Let it go next time.. have some towels to hand though!!
Not the GUEST towels please!! :D

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015

Yes :D

Reactions: Therapon
19 March 2015
Yes happened to me a few times.. i got fed up of wanting to loo.. at that crucial moment.. so one day i thought sod it!!
If i wee i wee i know i know..
But released let it goooo let it goooo theres a song there somewhere.. and nothing.. nada ziltch.. must just be the feeling..
Let it go next time.. have some towels to hand though!!
Not the GUEST towels please!! :D
Yeah see, this is what it's about. Funny old thing aye. Must be the feeling only.. Although saying that.. :whistle:
:tiphat: x
Practice is a good thing though :whistle:
Oh it is indeed. :D x :yeahbaby:

I mean we know why it happens, but isn't it just a peculiar experience and of course, it holds you back. :) x

D

Deleted member 3175

Yes and yes!!!

Was told in no uncertain terms "do not hold back" it wasn't a torrent more of a persistant dribble that seemed to last quite some time! And left me unable to function for about 20 mins! Lol o_O:oops::oops:

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
T

The_Bibas

Taking the piss...
Of course it happens..
Let it happen I say..
If you gotta pee then pee..
XxxBibaxxX

M

meet_the_fockers

Depends how i orgasm..
Clitorally if thats a word..? Not much urge to pass urine..
Through my g-spot yes which culminates in gushing a little..

D

Deleted member 6684

It's the activation of sensory afferents from the perineal floor during orgasm (Touch, coitus) that causes reflex contraction of the bladder (urge) against a closed sphincter of the bladder outlet. Sorry for the explanation but couldn't resist. The stronger the pelvic floor muscles are..Less likely to pee.

M

Mrandmrsdkswing

More than one orgasm at a time i here . Good god never. Im done... don't touch me for at least an hour...need to pee sensation don't remember ever having it.

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Happened several times to me most of the time when i am on my front it seems to rub more on the G spot and the obvious when my G spot is stimulated. I used to get so bothered about it and feel uncomfortable but now I just relax if it happens Vxx

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon