Orgasms

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Do you orgasm inside someone during the moment? Does your partner allow you to cum in someone else?
What about oral sex? Does your partner allow you to orgasm during oral sex and do you allow yourself to?
Maybe it's a limit you have for a plethora of reasons? I can think of several immediately..
It may seem like the most basic of points to discuss, but when you think about it - it's actually not due to so many different ways of doing things.
This applies to everyone I think really. x

25 July 2016
I think also it must be stated if its bareback as most peeps say on a first meet wont let anyone cum in them down there but maybe with a bj i have had the pleasure of a 3 some but i was not allowed to cum inside unless a condom was used but she swallowed every drop without a condom in round 2

26 October 2018
Ok let’s start with me as my little swimmers are all strangled at birth due to the knots of a vasectomy and I have my sexual health checked regularly then I have no issues orgasming anywhere the lady requires !
Now over the years partners have asked me not to for various reasons during sex ie it’s not convenient, or they can’t clean up effectively on the 67 bus, or they only allow their significant other that privilege !
Whatever the reason I’m happy with it AS long as I know in advance , ffs don’t let me get to the vinegar strokes before shouting in my ear “don’t cum in me” it does kinda lead to a Herculean effort of biblical proportions to remove the little feller and work out plan B
Onto oral ! Again happy to comply with any agreed course of action as long as I know about, as it’s very difficult to interpret your instructions during the event ! It doesn’t have ears and I may be not exactly concentrating on your vocal inflections. Oh and please for heavens sake no spitting sooooooo disappointing !!!

But that’s just me people may and probably will have other ideas
:tiphat::surprise::blowjob:

26 March 2018
City
London
No bareback penetration for either of us, oral
We have no restrictions, barring....

No Bareback!

That's not a psychological issue, or any limit on intimacy, but basic health and safety. Anyone who doesn't adhere to that one in this environment is an idiot, and won't be getting anywhere with either of us.

Same here, and Muse isn't that fond of cum either, so no swallowing, facials etc. from playmates

12 January 2016
City
Cambridge
No bareback penetration for either of us, oral

Same here, and Muse isn't that fond of cum either, so no swallowing, facials etc. from playmates
Thanks for clarifying; yes, its No Bareback Penetration with us too. Bj or oral with a condom just wouldn't work; they taste nasty, and how would you get one on the tongue anyway?
Similar scenario with cum, no drsire from either of us to 'splash it all over' but that's an individual preference issue rather than a 'rule'.

26 March 2018
City
London
I've heard o

We've heard of those, but have serious doubts about their real practically vs whether-any-fun-is-left if they're deployed. Its worth noting that by and large even the dental industry doesn't use them unless there's a real identified reason to.

I think I would just end up gagging or swallowing it! :notworthy: Or being childish and trying to blow bubbles with it :D