Out Of Your...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Usual range of preference. Have you anyone in mind who you’d love to liaise with - which is not someone you’d usually wish to seek?
In as much as say, you’re seeking female or couple, as a couple, but then think about a single gent you’d also happily entertain if he would like to too. :sneaky:
Or maybe only seeking single gents but then a lady catches your eye too.
So I mean really, have you found yourselves piquing interest in other areas and people that you had no intentions to? :sneaky: :whistle: X

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Usual range of preference. Have you anyone in mind who you’d love to liaise with - which is not someone you’d usually wish to seek?
In as much as say, you’re seeking female or couple, as a couple, but then think about a single gent you’d also happily entertain if he would like to too. :sneaky:
So I mean really, have you found yourselves piquing interest in other areas and people that you had no intentions to? :sneaky: :whistle: X
Have you? :whistle::D

D

Deleted member 11852

Yes I'm definitely noticing my preferences are changing..after several meets you start to realise things you had no interest in when you started this journey suddenly change..what you thought was going to really excite you turns out to be the complete opposite..then you start liking the idea of different things...things I wouldn't even of considered at the start and what's more I've found I'm actually enjoying the different scenarios we have encountered..one thing I've learned out of all this is never dismiss things at face value because you never know what you will enjoy until you have tried it..w...:)

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015

Yes

Have you? :whistle::D

And Yes :)

Not very often but there have been one or two I would have been happy to meet but they, going by their profile info, were looking for different things so I left it as " wishful thinking".

19 March 2015
one thing I've learned out of all this is never dismiss things at face value because you never know what you will enjoy until you have tried it..w...:)
Absolutely! You are so right here. I think some people can be very quick to be dismissive when they don't always know what can be around the corner.
Our preferences haven't really changed that much and we've had some great fun and amazing experiences, but there is always that little extra to consider. :whistle:

HRH is just a pervette :D x

D

Deleted member 11852

Maybe one or two and I know you have, Le Tarte! :D ;) xx
Well mrs h is loving it as well..at least we are really enjoying everything..things are going really well for us..you have to put the effort in though to reap the rewards and now we are enjoying the rewards..W..:D

Reactions: LizandChris
19 March 2015
Well mrs h is loving it as well..at least we are really enjoying everything..things are going really well for us..you have to put the effort in though to reap the rewards and now we are enjoying the rewards..W..:D
Naughty people! :sneaky: :D ;)

Not very often but there have been one or two I would have been happy to meet but they, going by their profile info, were looking for different things so I left it as " wishful thinking".
Ooooh .... I see here; imagination wandering. :sneaky:

L

LizandChris

I'm a lot more open (at the moment) than Liz, that seems to be changing though, with her catching up fast, there's still a few "Noooo"s but more and more" yeah ok"s. Till we started this my knee jerk reaction to new situations was "no" and to stay in my comfort zone, now I have realized how much I was limiting myself and Liz, now I say yes by default, so the answer I guess for us is yes but with a few exceptions, but not many.

19 March 2015
I'm a lot more open (at the moment) than Liz, that seems to be changing though, with her catching up fast, there's still a few "Noooo"s but more and more" yeah ok"s. Till we started this my knee jerk reaction to new situations was "no" and to stay in my comfort zone, now I have realized how much I was limiting myself and Liz, now I say yes by default, so the answer I guess for us is yes but with a few exceptions, but not many.
When you realise that the sea is bigger than a river, and the river than a stream.. you realise that the horizon is merely where you set your own lines.

D

Deleted member 3175

Not so much people, but that is also changing its more more what gets us going. Seeing what other people/couples like has opened my eyes to other things that I wouldn't have considered before. One of them is spanking/slapping, before I wouldnt have even given it a second thought, now I bloody love it. Being tied up, using more toys, not just the usual, bondage etc - excuse me whilst I have a moment!:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::X3::love: S x