Pansexuality

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
F

FreshFunkySLB

Excuse my ignorance, didn’t really have a clue until I had a conversation with my 12 year old son about it as apparently there is a girl in his class who classes herself as Pan sexual. If I understood him correctly it’s neing attracted to someone based on anything other than gender. So it could be there intelligence, general vibe, anything other than gender or what sexuality they are x

19 March 2015
Excuse my ignorance, didn’t really have a clue until I had a conversation with my 12 year old son about it as apparently there is a girl in his class who classes herself as Pan sexual. If I understood him correctly it’s neing attracted to someone based on anything other than gender. So it could be there intelligence, general vibe, anything other than gender or what sexuality they are x
Precisely, it's about being attracted to someone regardless of gender. Seeing them for them. The person.. the soul.
I told my friends and my wife about 5 years ago, I am pansexual; I am attracted to either gender based on personality and who they are; regardless of 'sex'.
In other words, I can find myself attracted to the person regardless of sex. Be it male or female.
Oh and FWIW I have ensured some male friends have had a great time, yet I an not bi nor gay. :love: :sneaky: xx

19 March 2015
Oh and I'm also a "man's man" *(I am good enough to look after my own and then some) - but yet am able to define and understand fluid gender. It's not about male / female. It's about understanding and the there & now. x

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
F

FreshFunkySLB

Precisely, it's about being attracted to someone regardless of gender. Seeing them for them. The person.. the soul.
I told my friends and my wife about 5 years ago, I am pansexual; I am attracted to either gender based on personality and who they are; regardless of 'sex'.
In other words, I can find myself attracted to the person regardless of sex. Be it male or female.
Oh and FWIW I have ensured some male friends have had a great time, yet I an not bi nor gay. :love: :sneaky: xx
Because bi and gay are gender based sexualities. Pansexaul isn’t about male or female body parts, as you say it’s that deeper level of who they are as a person which is only part of what attracts others to someone, the other part being their sexuality! x

19 March 2015
Because bi and gay are gender based sexualities. Pansexaul isn’t about male or female body parts, as you say it’s that deeper level of who they are as a person which is only part of what attracts others to someone, the other part being their sexuality! x
Damn right.!!
It's not about who, what where or why. Man, lady... it's about YOU. Them! The soul..
The soul is attractive! Does it matter if you're a bloke but funny & sexually attractive?
The soul is attractive! Does it matter if you're a lady but funny & sexually attractive?
The end is the same; you are an attractive person.. that is important.
For me anyway.

Love people for whom they are. I don't care what you define you are, but be attractive and you will be attractive. xx

F

FreshFunkySLB

You have to have that because for most relationships they stop being sexual at some point and when that happens, without actually loving who they are then what’s the point, might as well be on your own. No relationship will survive without loving who they are as a person x

19 March 2015
You have to have that because for most relationships they stop being sexual at some point and when that happens, without actually loving who they are then what’s the point, might as well be on your own. No relationship will survive without loving who they are as a person x
Ah, but that is loss.. within a relationship.. something else.. x

Not all relationships go this way, it's wholly dependant on the who/what/why.
We're all different and some are not built the same way x

F

FreshFunkySLB

The world would be dull if we were. Each quality, characteristic, flaw, they make us unique and it’s those things that we show to the world, that tell them who we are. If we were all the same no one would notice anybody. I like the saying “I wasn’t born to fit in, I was made to stand out” x

26 October 2018
I would have to admit to pansexuality if the the thumb screws were applied, I am always attracted to the persona initially rather than the person, once a connection is formed physical characteristics that normally define attraction almost disappear as you fall for the person as a whole, which in turn means I’ve had relationships with every imaginable size and age and never had a defined type, though still have preferences!