Partners Swingers Club, Bury

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Admin submitted a new link:

338.jpg

Partners swingers club, Swingers club Bury

Welcome to the sexual utopia that is Partners, the UK's Premier Swingers Club.

An oasis of relaxation and fun conveniently located in a quiet suburb of Bury, Greater Manchester and approx 1 mile from the town centre.

Our aim is to create a relaxed atmosphere in which you can fulfil any of your desires or fantasies in a stunning environment.

We have facilities that are un-matched in the UK and we offer an assortment of spaces, each with its own unique atmosphere. You can frolic in one of our pools, take a leisurely sauna or slip off to one of our many well appointed rooms with the man or woman of your dreams.

Take a look at The Club page to see just what we have to offer, we are sure you will find it very hard to find another club anywhere that compares with Partners.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pearls
R

Reb&JB

Nice place, was busy, being the last bank holiday Sunday evening couples night. Our first visit here. Bar area was busy and a good atmosphere, people then dressed down and went to the play areas. Not sure the Maze was our thing, different however, but the couples room and suspended bed was fun, with the wet room being fantastic.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
S

SecretLibertines

Great little club, we've only been once - celebrating our Swingerversary but had lots of fun lol... Fantastic wet area, great vibe and lovely people... We will be back for more fun, been a bit busy on our club tour, but as it's only 45 mins away from us we do hope to get back on a regular basis very soon. xxx

24 November 2015
Oh wow fantastic venue that caters for everything from a relaxing drink and chat to the BDSM dungeon, pool, sauna and hot_tub spacious and welcoming , staff are very friendly and extremely helpful, nothing is too much trouble , will definitely go again absolutely loved the dungeon area xx

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Great club, friendly welcome and really helpful staff. Didn't get a chance to sample the hot tub or pool but the dungoen, sauna and bar areas were really good. I would certainly go back.

14 February 2017
City
Welwyn Garden City
Our first visit, well worth the drive from Hertfordshire. Lovely friendly staff and really helpful. The pool area was very relaxed and "friendly".... Particularly enjoyed the suspended bed and couples areas :sneaky: xx

L

louise1970

My first visit to this lovely club and won't be my last the staff we welcoming and helpful nice relaxing seating area for you to chat and pool table for relaxing game n chat...Well I loved looking round the suspended bed area and orgy room is a future must.lovely pool area to relax chat n have a giggle or two....would love to see the dungeon more next time xx

80sbabe

What a great club. My first visit but definitely not my last!
Great staff, lots of little nooks & crannies to lose yourself (& inhibitions!!) in. Loved the pool and jacuzzi area. In fact, loved everything about it (y) x

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
First visit to this club and definitely won’t be my last, amazing place with very friendly staff. Great social area and lots of places to play in. Especially like the wet area ;)

L

louise1970

First visit to this club and definitely won’t be my last, amazing place with very friendly staff. Great social area and lots of places to play in. Especially like the wet area ;)
No bloody learner arm band needed for you lol x

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
This was our first visit to a swingers club and we had a great night, nice friendly staff. Had some great fun and enjoyed the swing bed and pool and hot tub area's. Would visit again if we lived nearer.

V&Nxxx

4 July 2017
City
Corby
My first visit to the club, staff were so very welcoming and friendly, fantastic social area and loved the suspended bed! Not sure about the little maze but it didn't matter as the atmosphere was incredible and pool was lots of fun! I'd certainly go back xx

11 September 2016
City
Corby
Really, really lovely staff. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they were still full of smiles at the end of the night whereas other clubs just want you gone. Loved the amazing suspended bed with the mirror ceiling. Every club should have one! It did get a little warm in the rooms to stay in them for extended periods but the atmosphere all night was great.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
this is only the second club I have visited overall it was a relaxed pleasant experience ,it did get a little warm ,everywhere was clean and tidy .....the maze bit pitch black was unusual to say the least ...

1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
Was a bit dark for me......but the social area was good...enjoyed seeing old friends.....and meting newxxjxx