What's new
Social Swinging - A Community Swinging Site

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding as well as connect with other members! A safer swinging site.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Peanut Butter & Bacon? Err No Thanks!

Admin

Admin
My thing is Marmalade on toast with thinly sliced cheese on top of it.. Yum yum!
I also love peanut butter, salad cream and pepper on toast.
Not bacon and peanut butter though ...

To be properly done American style Peanut Butter and Bacon needs to use streaky bacon and it needs to cooked until crunchy crisp. The bread needs to be white bread and toasted then buttered with real butter on both slices then peanut butter applied liberally to one slice and 3 to 5 slices of very well done streak bacon on the other slice...this is heaven and a heart attack waiting to happen, can feel my arteries clogging as I crunch into the sandwich PMSL

Attachments

Admin

Admin
To be properly done American style Peanut Butter and Bacon needs to use streaky bacon and it needs to cooked until crunchy crisp. The bread needs to be white bread and toasted then buttered with real butter on both slices then peanut butter applied liberally to one slice and 3 to 5 slices of very well done streak bacon on the other slice...this is heaven and a heart attack waiting to happen, can feel my arteries clogging as I crunch into the sandwich PMSL
Noooo :sick: really? Killed the bacon. Oh my word..