Pegging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Hi all

Thought I would open a discussion about pegging.
Are there any male members who enjoy a lady taking on the male role in the bedroom and pleasuring you with a nice strap on. You are there any lady members who enjoy taking part or have always wanted to try it.
I ( Mr Brum) enjoy seeing Mrs Brum wearing her strap on and occasionally enjoy the pleasures she can give me when she takes control for a change. It's not something we do all the time, we both have to be in that mood but when we do it's always a night to remember. I had wanted to try it for a good while and Mrs Brum had never tried anything like it before, and it took me awhile to find the nerve to bring the subject up. It was one of those moments when you wait for the reaction, hoping the dirty grin appears and luckily for me it did. Now it's expanded our fun no end and while I would never have anal sex with a male I do love a woman with a nice dildo.
It as also made me more bi friendly and have enjoyed some male fun which turned Mrs Brum on beyond her wildest dreams.

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
Love having my arse played and fully bisexual with but that's not my cuppa.

Double-teamed a straight guy once and I asked, as I paused to take my dick out of his mouth, "So, are you gay, bi...?"

"Nah, I'm straight," he says, "I just love the sensation."

Whatever floats your boat :)

19 March 2015
I love pegging, for me it's nothing to do with being dominant or taking control I just do it because I genuinely find it such a turn on to fuck another man or to play with their ass. Seeing and hearing their reactions and how much they love it is just the biggest turn on for me! :love:
Yes it's pretty spectacular.. When hitting that spot, while doing all sorts at the same time - can be explosive to say the least! x

M

Mrandmrsdkswing

I love being in control and also giving a huge amount of pleasure. I have 4 strap ons in varying sizes;)...only ever used it on hubby but I won't rule it out....line up lads

Reactions: Vanezza and Pearls
S

Sean_Soots

Hey

My gf has always been obsessed with my ass. We are both curious and open minded and adventurous in the bedroom. My gfs obsession got more extreme, we have moved on from fingers to her toys collection. Never did i think I would take a vibrator or love egg but now i get thrills at the thought.

The multiple orgasms i get throughout anal are, in my opinion, stronger and longer than simple penile orgasms. They do not prevent me from losing my state of arousal, to then see to my gf.

We are now looking to extend our toy range to include a strapon. I'm not sure how to feel but I'm quietly excited at the prospect. #PeggingVirgin

Reactions: Deleted member 6485
D

Deleted member 6127

Love Miss C playing with my bum with her tongue and fingers. She’s tried a small vib but I think she’s lining me up for her strap on....:eek: xxxx T :0))