People You Know

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Having mentioned something in a chat earlier this week I started thinking about how many I know in my everyday life who swing or are into BDSM. When I was a teenager my friend's Mum and Dad were (although I only found out they were later), my ex's friend is into S&M, and some friends I had in the 80s were swingers. Having mused over how many I know who like the alternative lifestyle I thought about a woman I've been talking to through Facebook. She is of German extraction though living here for many decades. When I asked her where she swung she said only back in Germany on business trips because my daughter swings here in England.
So here is a question for you who do you know personally that is a swinger? Family member close friend, work colleague? I'm not talking people you know through this site and other activities I'm talking your neighbour sister excetera. No need to name names I'm just curious because from my viewpoint this lifestyle isn't so unusual.

M

Marky191268

Was having this kind of conversation today, about how someone would feel shocked seeing a friend, family member, work colleague at a swing club. The 3 of us all agreed if you are at a swing club you are there for fun. Personally would love to see my boss there.. Hey boss about that pay rise

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We bumped into our ex-financial advisor at a swinging social.. I was cool with it until later in the evening I had a text off him suggesting we ring him if we fancied a 3sum. :rolleyes:

M

Mootje

Well, The Village Doctor, in Netherlands, to be specific lol, is a swinger, but i can't really say I know her that well LOL..

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
M

meet_the_fockers

Two nurses both messaged us on another site..
one worked on my actual ward.. she sent the same face pic as she uses, on her fbook account.
Yes we are freinds on there..
she left not long after.