Personal Ambitions for 2021

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 11852

Hopefully to try and get some kind of normality back.. Since March it's felt like me and Mrs h have been running around in a revolving door.. Work sleep eat in between.. Each day more rules on what you can and can't do then they get lifted then put back....every week more tragic news.. W.. ???

Reactions: Therapon and MP386
26 February 2017
City
High Wycombe
2020 has been a shit time of it for us all, even more so for those who have no one. So let’s hope that ‘21 is much better for everyone indeed.

I'd like to blame it on the general shitshow that has been 2020, but the pandemic has actually had little impact on my life.

19 July 2020
Do you have any more serious, more fun or more personal ambitions you wish to achieve at some point next year? What are they? X
I’d settle for being able to leave the house at this point!

A trip to the Philippines is definitely on the cards if it becomes possible. I want to sit on a tropical beach somewhere warm and, if it all works out, fornicate with several locals.

Plus I tested positive for covid yesterday, so I’ve got ten days to plan for the trips. ?

19 March 2015
I’d settle for being able to leave the house at this point!

A trip to the Philippines is definitely on the cards if it becomes possible. I want to sit on a tropical beach somewhere warm and, if it all works out, fornicate with several locals.

Plus I tested positive for covid yesterday, so I’ve got ten days to plan for the trips. ?
Sounds great, an ideal getaway.
Otherwise we hope you’re okay.