Personal Preparation Pitfalls (&wins)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
The night has come. The time of your life is only hours away.
The kids are out for the night and you can swing freely from the chandeliers like a couple of sex starved nymphos, or you may have the meet of your dreams ready to meet you for some free spirited fun.
What ever the scenario, you've been mentally preparing for what feels like ages, and it's tonight!
Everyone has their personal grooming rituals. Some simple, some W A Y outside the vanilla box.
But... what if, at the last moment, in your glazed excitement and momentary lack of concentration, you fuck it up.
What's the most painful or otherwise unwise personal prep error you've made?
2 examples.
3 days ago, kids at their partners for the night, I ensured a freshly waxed lady garden greeted Geoff's face when he fucked me with it. Doing this yourself is far more painful than paying a salon. The result was pleasing to me, but that he noticed, he was busy "numbing" the area. The task was ete watering, but worth it.
Years ago, back when My space was a thing, we went on a caravan holiday with a couple I'd become "friendly" with over several months. We'd met before so decided to have a week away with our families. Myself and the lady had enjoyed some moments away from the guys and our collective spawn, in exchange for explicit details of said shenanigans to be told as pre bedtime stories to the guys.
Towards the end of the break, her and I had decided to go all out with the razor and ensure our personal play areas were as closely manicured as could be.
Whilst laughing through the walls of our adjoining shower cubicles, within a communal block, discussing our potential evenings events, I slipped with my razor during my excitement and sliced the very swollen and demanding clitoral top.
There was shrieking. There was blood. There was no action that night.
I need to know I'm not alone...
What have you done? How did it end up?
XxRy

Reactions: Ahabs and MP386
D

Deleted member 13437

The night has come. The time of your life is only hours away.
The kids are out for the night and you can swing freely from the chandeliers like a couple of sex starved nymphos, or you may have the meet of your dreams ready to meet you for some free spirited fun.
What ever the scenario, you've been mentally preparing for what feels like ages, and it's tonight!
Everyone has their personal grooming rituals. Some simple, some W A Y outside the vanilla box.
But... what if, at the last moment, in your glazed excitement and momentary lack of concentration, you fuck it up.
What's the most painful or otherwise unwise personal prep error you've made?
2 examples.
3 days ago, kids at their partners for the night, I ensured a freshly waxed lady garden greeted Geoff's face when he fucked me with it. Doing this yourself is far more painful than paying a salon. The result was pleasing to me, but that he noticed, he was busy "numbing" the area. The task was ete watering, but worth it.
Years ago, back when My space was a thing, we went on a caravan holiday with a couple I'd become "friendly" with over several months. We'd met before so decided to have a week away with our families. Myself and the lady had enjoyed some moments away from the guys and our collective spawn, in exchange for explicit details of said shenanigans to be told as pre bedtime stories to the guys.
Towards the end of the break, her and I had decided to go all out with the razor and ensure our personal play areas were as closely manicured as could be.
Whilst laughing through the walls of our adjoining shower cubicles, within a communal block, discussing our potential evenings events, I slipped with my razor during my excitement and sliced the very swollen and demanding clitoral top.
There was shrieking. There was blood. There was no action that night.
I need to know I'm not alone...
What have you done? How did it end up?
XxRy
Ouch ouch ouch..I shall skip this thread ask am super squirmy

Reactions: Deleted member 6485