Pick just one ?

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
17 August 2021
Tough choice if you mean I have never done anything with that woman.
Some women have huge vaginas and it is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. If you are a woman then it's, some men have small penises and it's like thrownig a hotdog down a hallway.
Some women dont get into oral so it is boring. Had a girlfriend that had a bridge that was deteriorating and she would catch me every now and then. Cut like a razor.
I can't see a hand, I can do that myself.
Assuming I know the woman and I enjoy both oral and penatration with her, I would choose oral because , as a guy, we like the psychology of feeling like we are in control and getting her to do something she doesn't want to do . With penatration she can enjoy it as much as you, if not more.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Tough choice if you mean I have never done anything with that woman.
Some women have huge vaginas and it is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway. If you are a woman then it's, some men have small penises and it's like thrownig a hotdog down a hallway.
Some women dont get into oral so it is boring. Had a girlfriend that had a bridge that was deteriorating and she would catch me every now and then. Cut like a razor.
I can't see a hand, I can do that myself.
Assuming I know the woman and I enjoy both oral and penatration with her, I would choose oral because , as a guy, we like the psychology of feeling like we are in control and getting her to do something she doesn't want to do . With penatration she can enjoy it as much as you, if not more.
Throwing a hotdog down a hallway :rofl:

17 August 2021
Are we right to assume gender nowadays
Whether they were born a he or she or became a he or she or self identify as a he or she, they are still a he or she.
So, you are not assuming gender when you say he or she.
At least, i dont think so.
I might have offended the "its".
I did hear that Disney will no longer be saying " ladies and gentlemen, childern of all ages" at the theme park anymore.