Pics & Vids.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Are you happy to have pics taken of a 'meet' (liaison? ) and allow them to be shown on the site? / shared privately?
We all like taking pics yes? So are you happy for your sexy fun times to be taken through the eye of the photographer and shared with others or even allow it for private stash purposes?.

We have a few, some we will never divulge of course, but do they strike a spark when we look back?
Hell yes :sneaky: ;) x

What about you?
Like to be filmed/photographed? Happy to do it?

M

mrandmrs30plus

We often speak about being watched/ filmed, but have never had the opportunity!! Hence why I have so many pics and vids on my phone!! Haha :)

Reactions: Antogs and TherLegs
10 July 2018
Are you happy to have pics taken of a 'meet' (liaison? ) and allow them to be shown on the site? / shared privately?
We all like taking pics yes? So are you happy for your sexy fun times to be taken through the eye of the photographer and shared with others or even allow it for private stash purposes?.

We have a few, some we will never divulge of course, but do they strike a spark when we look back?
Hell yes :sneaky: ;) x

What about you?
Like to be filmed/photographed? Happy to do it?
Only time it came up, I… declined. Not sure why, but just didn’t feel it was right at the time. Ifit ever occured again? Would depend on the circs, I guess.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
I don’t have a problem with pictures in fact I think it adds to the experience, as for sharing anything as long as it’s agreed between everyone involved I don’t have any issues otherwise they stay for my eyes only ....

Reactions: Therapon
18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
It depends on who is involved and whether you trust them to keep them for their own personal use....I would never and have never posted pictures anywhere that involve others and expect the same x

D

Deleted member 3175

In all honesty yes would be happy with certain pics being shared or shown on site, only when all parties are happy with it and the camera angle is good!:whistle::p:p:p:p:p:p

We have a little stash of pics from meets that probably won't see the light of day, and cause major sparks when we look back at them.

Would love to be filmed, but would be worried about sucking in the gut, worried I may pass out!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: S xx

18 April 2018
City
Plymouth
We wouldn't mind at all what you see is very much what you get...we have only had the opportunity once but loved it and as long as all parties have a copy of all media taken and we do our best to hide faces if they request it's all good...who gunna be our next guest star hehe xx

D

Deleted member 6485

I'm happy to have pics taken, to share privately amongst those i liase with who i trust xx

D

Deleted member 6127

Have a few photos from meets. Always great to look back....hot as hell they is xxxx :0)) T:devil:

9 September 2017
In all honesty yes would be happy with certain pics being shared or shown on site, only when all parties are happy with it and the camera angle is good!:whistle::p:p:p:p:p:p

We have a little stash of pics from meets that probably won't see the light of day, and cause major sparks when we look back at them.

Would love to be filmed, but would be worried about sucking in the gut, worried I may pass out!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: S xx

You could consider coming to my little party/games night :)
You know I'd be happy to film you (and you know we'd have a damn good laugh doing it :D)
And it'd be lovely to see you both again :mwah:

Antogs xx