Welcome to...
Social Swinging

A genuine site, by genuine swingers FOR swingers!

Register Today

Piercings/tattoos On Females / Yay Or Nay?

Discussion in 'General Chats' started by Curious_mind, 14 December 2015.

1. Soo you lovely sexy people out there!
    I am debating whether to get a nipple pierced and wondered about people's opinions on it..

Any ladies that have had it done I would be keen to know your experiences on it, men too :p and also if it affects the feeling/sensation you get (mine aren't very sensitive at the minute anyway lol)

Also thinking about getting a little tattoo on my ankle for my son .. Hmmm decisions, decisions ....

Xxx

• Like Like x 4
  2. Piercings and well designed/done tatttoos are great on women as far as I'm concerned :)

Most women that I know with pierced nipples have said it has heightened their sensitivity though I have heard a few women say that it has reduced it.

Last edited by a moderator: 14 December 2015
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Admin

Admin Admin

From a man's point of view;
    About 15 years ago I had my left nipple pierced. It was always uber sensitive anyway and I did it for just that reason as I wanted to increase the sensitivity which it did.
    However, I was working in a kitchen at the time and one of my waitresses (was head chef) twisted my nipple without realising I had it pierced! :eek: That hurt like hell and delayed the healing process for quite some time.

I think in total it took me about 6 months to heal fully, but bearing the above in mind.
    Would definitely recommend it as it heightened the sensitivity and @Pearls loves it :D

Ladies in the know I know of are @Double-Trouble and someone who has recently had hers pierced; @The-A-Team
    All in all, yes from me! Sexy, fun and heightens the sensitivity :) x

• Like Like x 4
  4. Pearls

Pearls #PearlsTechSupport

Not for me and no bugger is going to stick any needles through my nipples, I think women look amazing and don't need to put all this shit on they're bodies, natural works xx

• Like Like x 5
  5. I'm a big fan of both as long as they are asymmetrical - despite liking symmetry in everything else I'm just not a fan of piercings or tattoos being even... no idea why.

If asked to define my perfect woman it would definitely involve tattoos. OMG a good tattoo is about the sexiest thing ever

• Like Like x 4
  6. The-A-Team

The-A-Team PV Sprtr

Oooooh @Admin, yes I agree it does a lot, wish I had it done years ago, but I keep catching my TBars in bracelets and stuff, as were naturist they are out a lot, and day to day stuff suprisingly bashes then around quite a bit, (my left mainly lol) but they are getting easier and more comfortable, only been done about 3 months !!! Xx

• Like Like x 4
  7. I didn't say that they would put me off someone just that I have a weird thing for asymmetry :p

• Like Like x 3
  8. Therapon

Therapon Admin Sprtr

Piercings and tattoos look great on others but not for me - needle phobia

• Like Like x 3
  9. The-A-Team

The-A-Team PV Sprtr

• Like Like x 1
  10. From now on you are "the one who I am contractually obliged to not find attractive" :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Can't view images yet, need more photos of my own up! A job for this week perhaps...

• Like Like x 2
  12. Admin

Admin Admin

Indeed. Need a minimum of two as Biba pointed out...
    Once approved, within a few minutes you will then gain access to the gallery. :)

• Like Like x 2
  13. Admin

Admin Admin

Haha :D BibaTrain

• Like Like x 1
  14. EvilS

EvilS PV

This topic has gone off topic....some would say de-railed.
    Budum tish

• Like Like x 2
  15. The-A-Team

The-A-Team PV Sprtr

Ha ha ha, of fear, #eggonmyface, better crack on, your missing out on so much !!

• Like Like x 2
  16. Therapon

Therapon Admin Sprtr

Those quotes go together well ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Admin

Admin Admin

It knee-ds to go back on topic.. Piercings and tattoos. BibaTrain is rolling on in here..
    ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. EvilS

EvilS PV

BibaBoobies.....i'm now incredibly focused :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. EvilS

EvilS PV

BibaBomb
    noun
    1. To cause trouble with naughtiness and then flee.
    2. Admins worst nightmare.

• Like Like x 4
  20. Admin

Admin Admin

This is correct... ;) :D

• Like Like x 3
  21. The-A-Team

The-A-Team PV Sprtr

Unless you keep catching them lol xx

• Like Like x 3
  22. The-A-Team

The-A-Team PV Sprtr

And sooooo true xx

• Like Like x 2
  23. EvilS

EvilS PV

Bibablast
    The thing after...you get the idea....
    You just have to take cover and hope nothing goes in your eye.

• Like Like x 3
  24. I actually hate needles too / and a fear of pain!!

Wow I need to take some time to get through all these!! Xx

• Like Like x 3
  25. EvilS

EvilS PV

In my rebellious youth I had an ear piercing.
    I quickly realised how much of a dick I looked so it's long since heeled.

I change my mind too much to ever have a tattoo. I know I would regret whatever I had a month after having it.

It's refreshing for me to take topics back on-topic.....I feel dirty.

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice